It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #1
(female)

even_sly HB User
Wednesday

Hey you guys...

Well, I've spent the morning writing a "letter" to my dance team girls (I coach a high school dance team). ALL kinds of rumors I'm hearing... And I've had it. I sent it to one of the parents who is a big help to me to see what she thinks. Blah... The season hasn't even started and there's a bunch of junk flying around. Such is the way with teenagers.

My son has a baseball game tonight and I have to open and close the "Snack Shack." That's my night. Won't get home until about 9 or so. It might rain, though... So either rain delay or cancellation, possibly? Not sure.

Yoga KICKED MY GLUTS last night! Hehe. It's ALL good. O.K. I'll be around... Hugs to all... ~ Sly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User
Re: Wednesday

Today has been good. I had to wake up early to make a meeting at work. It ended up being 2hrs of which I wish I could have back lol. It killed time at least. The came and sat in front of me, so I just nicely got up and went to the other side and sat by a friend. Didn't feel like staring at the back of her head for long time. Since then work has been busy. I've been trying to get things done since I will be missing Friday and Monday on a camping trip. I want to try and make sure I don't have tons of messages and work waiting for me when I return.

For tonight the biggest plans I have is making a meatloaf for dinner. I have the gym as usual. Lately I've been trying to hit it harder cause I will be making a trip back home to Fla in a couple of weeks and I would like to lose some before then.

The forecast for this weekend looks great so that will make camping that much better. So much to do around the house and such before I leave. I'm one of those ppl that if I don't get it done it will eat at me while I am gone heh.

I feel for you even_sly. I could never coach a dance team of girls in HS. It would drive me nuts. It takes a special person to do that. Heck it takes a special person to do anything in HS whether it be teaching math or a dance team. Is it year round or jsut seasonal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #3
(female)

even_sly HB User
Re: Wednesday

Hey K.os ~ Awwwwww... You called me a special person. Thanks.

Dance Team is supposed to be "seasonal," but is really year-round. We start in mid-June and go all the way through February. Football, soccer and basketball seasons. Then there's tryouts and other stuff on the "off season."

Not sure how long I'll be coaching for. I'm in year #2 right now and so far, I still love it. Once I don't love it anymore? I'm done with it. I've always said that... And I'm at a point now where I will know when I've had enough.

Have a BLAST camping, K.os. Tell us all about it when you get back.

Closed Thread