It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2007, 05:42 PM   #1
(male)

Kiba HB User
Unhappy Kiba in the hole!

Dearest Carsam, Dakota, and My cybermom Sannah ,
Well, I made it through the exams and the graduation ceremony which last 3 hours. The truth is that I tried again to hurt myself with pills before going to the ceremony. After the ceremony I collapsed outside and was rushed to the hospital for od. I just got out and I still am hearing voices and feeling very depressed/suicidal and on top of that I was just called by the doctor today to stop all my antidepressants, so now I am at the end of my rope again and may need to go back into the hospital. If you donít here from me I am in the hospital.

Love
Kiba

PS. Hugs and Kisses
Please pray for me!

Old 06-11-2007, 06:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mary09 HB Usermary09 HB Usermary09 HB User
Re: Kiba in the hole!

My dear sweet friend Kiba!!!!!
I have been thinking about you and was going to post a thread tonight looking for you!!!!
Kiba, what is happening hon? Please talk to us, okay? I'm so sorry for what you're feeling and that you felt so bad you ended up in hospital. Forgive me, I want to say all the right words to you right now, and I'm not sure what they are. Except that I have really become attached to you as well, and dont want anything to happen to you!!!! Please dear Kiba, you hang in there, okay? If you want to talk about it, tell me what happened? Why did the hospital release you if you were still feeling like this? And why on earth would they stop your meds?
Are your parents supporting you through this Kiba???
I am here for you Kiba, we all are and YOU MATTER TO US!!!!! Please hang in there, and talk to us....and if you feel like that again, please please get help right away okay?
And yes, of course, I am praying for you Kiba, for God to bring peace to your life.

Big big hugs to you Kiba!!!!!

Love, Carsam xo

Last edited by mary09; 06-11-2007 at 06:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User

My dearest CyberSon Kiba. I have thought about you MANY times lately and have wondered how you have been doing. I hope your recent troubles have been due to the exams and the changes in your life due to graduation. Thank you for letting us know what is going on. Will wait for an update from you once you are released.

Love you

Your CyberMom Sannah

Old 06-12-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota_Skye HB User

hi kiba hon,

i really wish you would not be hurting inside so much all the time!!!! did this have to do something with your parents not listening to you again, besides the stress of graduating?

carsam, they probably took kiba to the ER because he overdosed. but once they treated him and saw he was ok (and his parents were there for him), they released him. now his drs. prob. think the meds he's on no longer work for him very well (they prob. think why would he try to od otherwise? meds are supposed to keep one even-keeled, you know). so, i think they want him back in the hospital to try other meds or keep him on some of them while trying others, while he stabilizes enough to be considered safe to himself....

i'm just very sorry for him. he's been trying really hard for so long. his parents must advocate for him more!!! that's what i know.

we're all praying for you, kiba!

Closed Thread