It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2007, 10:09 PM   #1
(female)

tealite77 HB User
it hits hard agian.

hello everyone,
i hope this finds everyone well.
well i have suffered with depression for years and it comes and goes and this time it came back hard, i had a art show this month and felt that i was under alot of pressure,and it drained me, i feel like there is never enough time in the day, i feel like my body hurts, my insides ache, im just so down again, i still take my zoloft 25MG and i hate to think i might be on them forever, i hate feeling alone when i have family and a wonderful man in my life,i still feel so bad, almost like im loosing it.

Old 06-12-2007, 08:19 AM   #2
(female)

mycatwillow HB User
Re: it hits hard agian.

Hi,

I know exactly how you feel because I'm going through the same thing. I'm pretty sure I will be on drugs for the rest of my life. Someone once said to me, if you were a diabetic you wouldn't mind being on insulin for the rest of your life.

Also, Dakota said something to me in another post about the brain being an organ needing care just like any other, or something to that effect. It's true but we certainly need to be reminded of that.

Just keep doing your best. It's not your fault you feel this way, and you are not alone. That's what I keep telling myself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2007, 08:27 AM   #3
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycatwillow View Post
Hi,

I know exactly how you feel because I'm going through the same thing. I'm pretty sure I will be on drugs for the rest of my life. Someone once said to me, if you were a diabetic you wouldn't mind being on insulin for the rest of your life.

Also, Dakota said something to me in another post about the brain being an organ needing care just like any other, or something to that effect. It's true but we certainly need to be reminded of that.

Just keep doing your best. It's not your fault you feel this way, and you are not alone. That's what I keep telling myself.
I agree with Willow....

I heard this commercial that says, "Depression hurts all over."
Very true.

Old 06-14-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
(female)

tealite77 HB User

its so true that depression hurts all over,
my whole body aches, i feel sluggish at times, i guess i should be thankful that these meds keep me true and sane!
thank you so much for your replys

Closed Thread