It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2007, 12:41 PM   #1
(female)

armywife&mum HB User
Update on my mum's ect

Firstly i'd just like to say thankyou to those of you who posted me a reply to my last thread. It was much appreciated and helped put my mind at ease a little bit, and helped me in accepting that this is her choice no one else's and to support her through it, thanx.
Well i just recently got off the phone from my mum whos in hospital resting after her first ECT session . She sounded tired, which she said was probably the anisthetic, the stress and worry of it all won't have helped. She said that she did't really feel much different just calmer, probably to early to tell. She didn't have a headache or feel sore just calmer and tired because of the anisthetic. She's having another ect on friday then the same next week. They say that they should be able to tell if its gona work after about 4 go's, we shall just have to keep our fingers crossed and wait and see. Well i'm gona go and take her some flowers and a card and take her out tomorrow, i can't stand it in that place, my mum seems normal in comparison to alot of the other women, its such an upsetting place to be in. I hope all of you here manage to fight it too and get better, for your sake and all the people that love and care about you too. x

Old 06-12-2007, 02:01 PM   #2
(female)

even_sly HB User
Re: Update on my mum's ect

Just wanted to send some good thoughts and prayers out to your mum. Thanks for updating us. Hope you're doing all right with all of this? Hugs ~ Sly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread