It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2007, 01:53 PM   #1
(female)

even_sly HB User
Tuesday

Well, my son misses me. He was crying on the phone today... Wondering when I'm going to come home. This sucks. Working sucks sometimes... I mean, because of this. Otherwise, I do enjoy it. With hubby in real estate, I HAVE to work... Just for the insurance, mostly. Blah... I think my son's just tired... He also has a cold. Being out of school for the summer may be fun, but keeping a 10-year old busy is tough.

What's everyone up to? It maybe 80 outside, but my office - I SWEAR - is like 50 degrees. Sooooo cold.

Just wanted to say hello... Have a good one, guys. ~ Sly

Old 06-13-2007, 06:18 AM   #2
(female)

justlilme HB User
Re: Tuesday

Hey Sly. Sorry to hear about your baby (well, no matter how old kids are, I still call em babies, lol). He'll hang in there till summer break.

Today's actually Wednesday, but thought I'd just post here. It'll be in the 80s today and I have an appt to get my stitches out. I am so excited! It's been 12 days without solids and I'm just livid for not being able to have my one vice: food! It'll all be over today, but let's just hope that my teeth aren't too sensitive that I still can't eat much solids.

I've got errands to do today, return a dress at Ann Taylor and shoes at Nordstrom. They were a graduation gift from mother-in-law, but I feel guilty for spending money, so I'll return them. I'll be taking the kids to Color Me Mine to paint their dad a soup cup as a gift for father's day. He needs one for work and what better than one made for him by the kids.

I can't wait till my appt with my family doc this Thurs. We'll be discussing my progress with therapy and medication. I think I'm ready to get off medicine and try to beat this thing on my own, but who knows. I'm also going to get his opinion on Yaz, especially since my obgyn advised against it.

I've been feeling weird lately, a little antisocial but still wanting to be in public and around people...like I don't want to talk but I want people around. I find this very strange, but I know this will pass soon.

I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2007, 06:49 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

MariaBB HB User
Wednesday

I know what you mean about temperatures! The warmer it gets outside the colder it gets in my office. I'm constantly freezing. My husband likes to keep the house cool too, so afterwork I sit on the porch a lot.

It's early, but my day is going well. I've been getting a lot done at work this week, without feeling overwhelmed. My depression's been under control lately. Everybody else OK?

Old 06-13-2007, 07:02 AM   #4
(female)

even_sly HB User

justlilme... I thought you were getting those stitches out last week! Woah... That's a looooonnnnggggg time without food, girl! You should celebrate with pizza??

maria ~ Yeah, it's going to be 85 today and I'm in a "light sweater" because it's 50 degrees in here... I mean, feels like that. Glad you're feeling better!! Me too... Although the stuff with my son yesterday got me kind of down... And it's continuing today... He was upset this morning again. We'll work through it...

I'll start another thread for Wednesday, I think? Have to do some work first, though... Later ~ S

Old 06-13-2007, 08:23 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

mary09 HB Usermary09 HB Usermary09 HB User

Hi justlilme.....good to see you back....are you feeling better?

Carsam

Old 06-13-2007, 08:38 AM   #6
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User

Looks like everybody's doing well here!

It's going to be in the mid-to-upper 80s here... I'll be in the wind today!

LOL @ J.Lilme, ready to chop down on some real food! I'll be glad when you get back to your regular food. Got me LMBO talking about those soft foods you had to eat.

Get your grub on, girl!

Old 06-13-2007, 08:57 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlilme View Post
I
I've been feeling weird lately, a little antisocial but still wanting to be in public and around people...like I don't want to talk but I want people around. I find this very strange, but I know this will pass soon.
Lilme, maybe you are in a transition now? Before you were focused more on others and not yourself or something and now you are tired of this but you haven't replaced this way of interacting with any other way of interacting yet?

Closed Thread