It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2007, 02:03 PM   #1
(female)

even_sly HB User
Sunday

Hey all. Just a quick one from me... I'm in the middle of a beautiful day... Hehe.

But, before I go back outside... I've gotta get my butt downstairs to ride the recumbant bike. I don't feel like taking a walk or jog outside... Too hot. It's close to 90 and humid. I'm more of an 80-degree-girl. BUT... Not too hot to sit around, that's for sure.

Back to work tomorrow... And the freezing cold air conditioning.

Jeez I'm such a complainer today... Sorry about that... Hehe.

OH... We went to see "Surfs up" today. Sooooo cute. Loved it. Just me and my son... Hubby went golfing for Father's Day with his buddies.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend? Hugs ~ Sly

Old 06-18-2007, 06:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User
Re: Sunday

Hey there Even. The weekend was good. Got most of the lawn and house work done I needed. The lawn kicked my behind. It had been 2 weeks since I touched it and it has rained non-stop during those times. I still need to do some more before Wednesday when Mums arrives. She is going to house/dog sit for me when I head to Fla. Sounds like you had a good weekend. I was thinking about seeing that movie in fact. Just haven't had much time. I had more dreams with the ex this weekend, but I just wrote them off as my mind working in full gear trying to finally resolve everything. At least I hope that is what it is as it is getting rather annoying to keep dreaming.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend Fla. I only hope that it doesn't make me home sick enough to really want to move back It will be the first time seeing some of those folks in 2 years. So needless to say I'll be all over the area trying to connect with as many ppl as I can. I think this is def something I needed at this pt though. Something to look forward to and to sort of get out of the usual rut I've been in.

Now I get to work my behind off this week at work since I'm taking Fri and Mon off. I need to make sure I'm not just caught up but a little ahead in my work load. That way when I get back I'm not trying to play catchup for a few days. As I have found being busy at work is a good thing cause it makes the time go by quicker and makes me mind become occupied.

Hope everyone had a good Father's Day weekend and that this new week is starting off well!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2007, 09:00 AM   #3
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User
Re: Sunday

Hello all!

Sounds like there were some pretty good weekends to be had around here!

Me & the kids always try to one-up the previous Father's Day... but, I've been feeling drained!
Had a hard time getting out of bed; felt like an anchor was sitting on me.
Hard time breathing, sluggish... just weird!

I drank some white tea and green tea over the past week and I've noticed feeling that way --wasn't like that before.

I drank a lot of water yesterday and I felt better. I'll keep up w/that.

Even ... now what was "Surf's Up" about????
K.os
Enjoy your trip!

Closed Thread