It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2007, 08:08 AM   #1
(female)

even_sly HB User
Tuesday

Hi guys... I'm starting out a thread for today... Yesterday was TOTALLY busy & I didn't get here to do it. I'll be back to talk more... Promise!!

Hope everyone is well? HUGS ~ Sly

Old 06-19-2007, 08:27 AM   #2
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User
Wink Re: Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by even_sly View Post
Hi guys... I'm starting out a thread for today... Yesterday was TOTALLY busy & I didn't get here to do it. I'll be back to talk more... Promise!!

Hope everyone is well? HUGS ~ Sly

Hi Sly!

All is well here... just some scattered thunder showers here and there.
It was raining when I left this a.m.; then it let up and the sun came out; now it's right back cloudy and gray with some raindrops here and there.

I'll check back later to see what else is cookin' !

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-19-2007, 08:37 AM   #3
(female)

justlilme HB User
Re: Tuesday

Hi guys!

Sunday was such a busy day with graduation and Father's day. The kids were so exhausted that they cried yesterday morning trying to get up for school. So I let them stay home with me. I felt guilty, but it's their last week, so what can they possibly miss? Finally I'm alone and have time to check out what's been going on here.

It's a beautiful day in the mid 70s. I'll be doing errands with my mom after I clean the house, and then going to my brother's graduation and dinner.

I hope everyone is doing well. Happy Tuesday!

-lilme

Old 06-19-2007, 08:50 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User

Greetings. Things are going well here. Work is sort of boring today. Just doing little fixes as people need them. Have been killing some time by watching old Daily Show videos heh. Once I get off work I have tons to do at the house since Mums is coming down tomorrow sometime. I don't want the house to be a mess when she gets there. She worries too much.

So I was thinking of throwing out a gift i got for th ex a LONG time ago. Just before the hoopla started happening. I was going to give it to her friend to give to her on her b-day next month, but the more i think about the more i want to just throw it out. That way I'm not even tempted to give it to her. She really doesn't deserve a gift from me, esp one that was as well thought as this one. It is a specialty item so can't really give it to anyone else so it would just sit around other wise. Oh well, I'll give some more thought to it.

Weather wise it is really nice now but storms move in tonight and for the next few days. Really looking forward to the Fla trip this weekend! I've been trying to get hold of my good friend in Fla where i will be staying but to no avail the past few days. She msut be really busy with work. I guess I'll try and give her a call tonite after work. Taht way we can get arrangements all worked out.

Hope ppl are doing well today.

Last edited by ChaosAD; 06-19-2007 at 08:52 AM.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:12 AM   #5
(female)

even_sly HB User

O.K. I'm back...

juju ~ We're having the same kind of weather here... It's like, rain one minute and sun the next? Freaky...

justlilme ~ Your kids are still in school? When do they usually start in the fall? My son (G) got out on June 8 and starts the day after Labor Day in September. No worries on letting them stay home... If they're tired? What the heck, I say...

k.os ~ Hmmm... On that gift? Not sure what you should do either. I'm thinking nope, don't give it to her... I mean, would it change anything? And do you really want things to change? (In other words, get back together with her?) Yep, I'd just "sit with it" a while longer before you make a decision... Have a BLAST in Florida! I'm sure you'll be around here before that, though...

So... I'm getting crosseyed looking for photos for one of the managers here. He needs women of different ethnic backgrounds and ages all together without smiles on their faces. That is NOT EASY to find.

I started Dance Team practice yesterday (I coach a high school pom pon team). The kids just got out of school last week and here we are. But we have so much to do. Anyway, it went GREAT! I hope that continues...

G is in a football camp all week. I'm going to surprise him Friday and watch the scrimmage they do... So, a half-day off Friday. Yep.

Have a good one guys... I'm off to read some more here and then get back to work after lunch. Man, the soup is so peppery... I'm not liking that so much. Later ~ Sly

Old 06-19-2007, 10:12 AM   #6
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User
Wink Re: Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosAD View Post
Greetings. Things are going well here. Work is sort of boring today. Just doing little fixes as people need them. Have been killing some time by watching old Daily Show videos heh. Once I get off work I have tons to do at the house since Mums is coming down tomorrow sometime. I don't want the house to be a mess when she gets there. She worries too much.

So I was thinking of throwing out a gift i got for th ex a LONG time ago. Just before the hoopla started happening. I was going to give it to her friend to give to her on her b-day next month, but the more i think about the more i want to just throw it out. That way I'm not even tempted to give it to her. She really doesn't deserve a gift from me, esp one that was as well thought as this one. It is a specialty item so can't really give it to anyone else so it would just sit around other wise. Oh well, I'll give some more thought to it.

Weather wise it is really nice now but storms move in tonight and for the next few days. Really looking forward to the Fla trip this weekend! I've been trying to get hold of my good friend in Fla where i will be staying but to no avail the past few days. She msut be really busy with work. I guess I'll try and give her a call tonite after work. Taht way we can get arrangements all worked out.

Hope ppl are doing well today.
Hello K.os!

I was going to give it to her friend to give it to her on her b-day next month, but the more I think about the more i want to just throw it out.

Throw it out! Don't let her think you're still thinking about her! You're done with it.

She really doesn't deserve a gift from me

Exactly! Sell it at a yard sale or something.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:23 AM   #7
(female)

even_sly HB User

I LOVE your advice, juju!! Say it like it is... Call it like you see it. Yep.

And K.os ~ I agree... Throw it out... Sell it... Even BETTER than just not giving it to her!!

(((((((((hugs))))))))

Old 06-19-2007, 10:33 AM   #8
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by even_sly View Post
I LOVE your advice, juju!! Say it like it is... Call it like you see it. Yep.

And K.os ~ I agree... Throw it out... Sell it... Even BETTER than just not giving it to her!!

(((((((((hugs))))))))

Back atcha Sly!

He can't let her think she won when it comes to rubbing one's face in the mud!
K.os gotta show her HE'S the one who determines if his face gets rubbed in the mud or not... not her!!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 12:10 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujubeez725 View Post
Hello K.os!

I was going to give it to her friend to give it to her on her b-day next month, but the more I think about the more i want to just throw it out.

Throw it out! Don't let her think you're still thinking about her! You're done with it.

She really doesn't deserve a gift from me

Exactly! Sell it at a yard sale or something.
I never really thought of it that way. I guess i was thinking more along the lines of being the better person. To be honest though I don't want her thinking that I want her back with her (I do not) or that I even think about her. So I will follow that advice and write that off my list of stuff to do. I should get rid of it though so I'm not tempted. I think it might also start up stuff i wouldn't want started again.

Thanks for the advice.

Old 06-20-2007, 08:42 AM   #10
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User

Thanks for the advice

You're welcome.

She may view your good gesture as you trying to win her back.
Are you ready for your trip to FL?

Old 06-20-2007, 09:49 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User

The house is clean and I just got a call from mums as she has arrived. All that is left is to pack. I'll try and get as much of that done tonite as I can. I've already got my train tickets purchased and a car rental awaiting. I just have to call when I get near so that I can be picked up from the station. Oh, I need to get my mp3 player filled with good music and radio shows/books.

Should be good times. I've talked to a bunch of ppl down there already so it looks like I should be able to meet up with a good deal of them. I should def have a busy weekend.

Closed Thread