It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Mokie HB User
Unhappy i'm sad right now.

just feeling lonely. missing my neighobrs' neice that came to visit. she is from oklahoma. came out to help her aunt who is going to be 95 in sept. i got to know her neice well. she is 74 and i'm 44 but we had a blast hanging out together.

feeling abandoned and all alone now. don't want to take my med but i did today. i'm tired. that adds to me being down. guess i should go to bed and hopefully sleep.

*********sigh*********** well, thanks for reading between my tears......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2007, 08:27 PM   #2
(female)

harmony06 HB User
Re: i'm sad right now.

hi Mokie, i'm so sorry that you are feeling so blue. i would deffinitly continue taking my med because it may make all the difference in the world about how you feel. when did your neighbors niece leave? can you contact her by phone or email? i know it wouldn't be the same as having her right there but at least you could still keep in touch. even if its just writing letters and keeping each other posted as to what is happening in each others lives.

i hope that you are feeling better soon

harmony

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota_Skye HB User

oh honey...i was actually thinking about you today. don't know why really... i guess it's cuz i sometimes call my big baby boy (my kitty) mokie and/or pokie, and i did that this morning, cuz he meowed so softly at me, like he was trying to tell me something...i felt so bad for the poor thing.... then i hugged him and playing with him a bit and he perked up a little. i then thought of you, since you're "mookie" and how you couldn't go to counseling b/c of financial issues.... that sucks and i'm sorry.

but, seriously, i was really wondering how you were doing--since you don't come here often.

i'm sorry about how you feel!!!!!! i really am. it's good to have the company of someone older, because they're calmer, they've seen more of life, they're able to give us some perspective, and tell us stories....maybe you guys can talk on the phone?

you sound so sweet mookie. i know you're tired. i'm tired too. i'm tired to the core. once in a blue moon, i dont' take my nighttime meds either. i just say f_k them. it's ok. i'm glad you took yours though. my body's so full of these damn chemicals that once in a while, if i don't take them, the lack of a dose doesn't make me feel much...but we all know our bodies the best!!!

i really hope and wish you a better day tomorrow.
sleep well!!

Old 06-20-2007, 09:23 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Mokie HB User

well, i do have joellen's email and phone #'s but its not the same as having her here to hang out with. she told me i was loved an special in the 2 weeks she was here then i ever heard in my lifetime. that meant more to me then she will ever know. i have written her an email and told her. we write all the time. its not the same though.

thanks for thinking of me.

Old 06-21-2007, 08:41 AM   #5
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User

Wow...

Just keep staying in touch with her.
It's never the same as having the person there, but at least you can discuss what's going on with one another!

Something is better than nothing.

Closed Thread