It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
(female)

even_sly HB User
Thursday

Hello peeps.

juslilme ~ You sound good, girl. CONGRATS to you on your graduation!!! That is SO cool. And hmmm... We have the same schedule as you guys for school. My son starts the day after Labor Day and is finished in mid-June. Actually, he was done June 8 this year... Kind of early, I think.

K.os ~ You’re sweet to make dinner and let your mum rest. Awwww.

O.K. so I spilled it to my DH (dear husband). I told him about the eating disorder stuff that I've been going through for many, many years. I made him promise though, that he'll not bring it up and stuff. He knows I'm working on it... And actually, he said he suspected it for many years but never said anything. Whatever... After what he said yesterday (I swear he said “mommy has an eating disorder” under his breath while we were watching a movie, but I could be imagining things), I had to come clean. It was knawing at me. So... I MUST stop it. MUST. This is my new thing to "tackle" to make me better...

I am in pain today... I don't know if it's tooth-related or a sinus thing. My whole jaw hurts... My teeth hurt... I bit down on something yesterday and had the worst pain ever. Did I tell you guys that yesterday? Anyway, if this continues, I guess I'll have to see the dentist. DANG...

Practice tonight with the dance team girls... My assistant coach can't make it. I'll hand out their dance bags tonight, I think. Did I tell you we all ran a mile on Monday? In fact, some of the girls stopped running and walked the last 1/2 mile. NOT ME, though. Who said 40 is OLD?!?! (Yep, I'm 40.)Teenagers... Hehe.

Speaking of teenagers, there's a song by My Chemical Romance called "Teenagers." Cracks me up every time I hear it. They sing "teenagers scare the living sh** out of me..." Hehehehee.

Ouch, ouch, ouch. Seriously... 3 ibuprofen I took twice today already and it's not even working. Waaaaaah.

Enough complaining... What are you guys up to? Hope you're all having a good one. Hugs ~ Sly

Last edited by even_sly; 06-21-2007 at 11:38 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2007, 12:07 PM   #2
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User
Re: Thursday

Ok LMBO @ Sly!

I can't do anything but laugh... this girl is a riot!

Last edited by jujubeez725; 06-21-2007 at 12:09 PM.

Old 06-22-2007, 07:06 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User
Re: Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by even_sly View Post
O.K. so I spilled it to my DH (dear husband). I told him about the eating disorder stuff that I've been going through for many, many years. I MUST stop it. MUST. This is my new thing to "tackle" to make me better...
Sly, I have been waiting for you to come around and I knew you would come around when you were ready. Sly, I will be willing to talk anything through with you. I have made comments before about things that you have posted and you never followed up with them. I assumed that you just weren't ready. I am a very patient person......

Closed Thread