It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2007, 08:55 AM   #1
(female)

Toffee1 HB User
Unhappy It just feels like it is one thing after another

Sorry have not posted for awhile hope everybody is well.

It just feels like it is one thing after another - my temporary work has finished due to the summer holidays - schools out - now trying to find something else for the holidays to get me through - just dont know what to do - cant find anything - getting down and more depressed about that. Hate not contributing financially.

I wrote to the manager who bullied me and knocked my confidence and added to my depression. I received a nasty letter back from her senior - so that didnt make me feel too good - thought I was over it but she still has the power to get me upset and make me doubt myself.

I now have been to the doctor and have been referred because I found a lump in my breast and was suffering with soreness and tenderness - although it could just be a harmless cyst but have to wait - will get an appointment within two weeks - just a waiting game about that.

I am still going to see the counsellor and that is helping. I just cant believe it is all happening together - and my problem is that I worry too much about things I cant help it.

Thanks for listening anyway.

Warm wishes xx

Old 08-02-2007, 11:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

MariaBB HB User
Re: It just feels like it is one thing after another

How horrible! To have a supervisor knock your confidence down would really hit me hard. I don't think I'd last long in that job. But then again, I'd probably sit there and take it, finally agreeing with the boss that I'm inferior. Interesting comment about worry. I bet a lot of people with depression are chronic worriers. I tend to get anxious about things I can't control, and obsess over them until it turns into full blown depression. I hope things get better for you, Toffee. I'd hire you if I could

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2007, 07:49 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota_Skye HB User

hi toffee,

oh, do i know all about bullying supervisors!!! you don't even have to tell me about it. just say the word "bully"!!! i understand your plight. and about the lump, at least you're seeing your doctor, and thank god you found it in time!!!!! i know how difficult and depressing (even MORE depressing) life can get when there's added physical illness on top of it all!! i hope that it's only a cyst and that you'll be fine, especially if you're young. i hope and wish the best for you. i also know that once this is out of your mind, that is, if you find out that everything's ok at least in this respect, you'll feel better emotionally.

i was wondering maybe the temp agency has some extra options for you at the moment?

good luck with everything, and let us know how you're faring!!!

hugs to you,
dakota

Old 08-04-2007, 02:32 AM   #4
(female)

Toffee1 HB User

Thanks everybody!

I have found talking on here really helps me a lot. Its just good talking to people who have been through similar things particularly when things are just building up and financial worries are just putting such a burden on me.

I will let you know how I get on. All the best.

Warm wishes x x

Closed Thread