It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2007, 08:54 PM   #1
(male)

Halo234 HB User
Emotional pain thats unbearable

My uncle is 50 and never been married , I never really knew why, and I just didn't pay attention. My father( his brother) told me because I had asked. When he was around 23-24, . He met this italian women. He was so in love with her and thaught she was the best thing that ever happen to him because she broke his shell and pulled him out of his depression. He called her his angel.They had been going out for 8 months and he even bought an engagment ring and planned to suprise her. Well out of nowwhere she dipped out and took my uncles money and went back to Italy. My father told me that they found out that everything was planned. The whole relationship, was false. She was a con. From first day they met at a resturant and to the last day at the airport. She didn't even tell him her real name. I first I didn't believe it, but it is true. He never saw her again, but he did end up receiving the 20 thousands dollars that she had stolen. Thats the most horrible thing I have ever heard, no
wonder why he has never been married. What Type of

Old 08-04-2007, 12:20 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

orchardlady HB User
Re: Emotional pain thats unbearable

I know I am going to sound un-kind, but the title of your thread is "emotional pain thats unbearable." I have to ask...yours or your uncles?

I can see why it would be unbearable for him. What a horrible thing to have happen.

Carolyn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread