It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

mary09 HB Usermary09 HB Usermary09 HB User
A thread for TRG...........

Hey TRG.....
I have just posted to you a couple of times...but I know you have been going through an especially hard time these last few days.
I havent seen you post today and I noticed you deleted your last few posts from last night.
I just wanted to tell you I was thinking about you...and saying some prayers that somehow "peace" will find "you" T.....I wish I could say something that would help.
Wanted to start a thread for you...because you are such a big part of this Board, and you offer support so many times to people, despite your own ongoing pain.
So I'm hoping that other people will add to this thread, their support as well, because I think you could use it right now.

Thinking of you...and hoping you're okay....

Carsam

Old 08-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User
Re: A thread for TRG...........

HI:

Thanks for doing this but it is really not neccasary.

take care
trg247
Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Current Meds
Pristiq
Cymbalta
Seroquel
Temazapam

Last edited by trg247; 08-06-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

lilc HB User

trg, I can't even find the energy to read what you have been going through. But seems you've saved my life tonight. Can't say it (my life) is worth much, but you should get full credit regardless. Thank you. I have the numbers, I know I'll need them again!

Old 08-06-2007, 05:57 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

mary09 HB Usermary09 HB Usermary09 HB User

Hey T,
I'm sorry if maybe I shouldnt have started this thread....I wont push it any further if it makes you uncomfortable, okay?
I read through your messages...and I hear the pain you are going through. I can not begin to imagine it, but I can hear it. I am so very sorry about this woman....who has obviously hurt you.
I wish so much that you could get proper help T with these meds....that you could have a doctor that could properly treat you for this. I asked you before if you would be able to get to T.O for a doctor, I'm not sure if you responded. Is that a possibility? Someone in the medical profession has to listen, you are going through so much.
I have to say when I read your posts, and I know I dont know you very well....but your pain sounds very intense the way you describe it. But you know what? As intense as it is, it does not compare to the love you have for your son. Because that jumps out at me as the biggest thing when I think about you, not your health issues. I can only imagine the pain you're in, with the nightmares, the razor, the voices.....so T, for you to put that "on hold" for the times you visit with your son....tells me that love is stronger, stronger than these pains. When you're with him, you can manage. I know it's all pent up inside, but you still do it. That means there's hope I think to say that if you had a damn good doctor, and were on the right meds, maybe you could get this under control. Geez, you deserve some damn peace in your life. And truly.....when it comes to your son....my god, as an adult, if he ever knew what his father went through in life when he was a child, just to be there for him, and to ensure he had his daddy, my goodness T, you can not get a greater love than that. I know you have these issues, that hopefully one day will find an answer for, but you have one of the greatest loves for your child I've ever seen.
I just wanted to say that......there is more than just your pain....remember that "you" are in there, fighting through it, that part that wants to be there for your son, that is "you"....and you deserve better than this. Please keep posting here, you need someone to talk to.....as much as any of us do, okay?

I'm sorry if I said anything to upset you....but I'm sure anyone here that reads your posts regularly would say the same thing! You are a good man T!!!! You deserve better than this!!!

Take care,
Caroline

Old 08-06-2007, 07:23 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User

Hey Trg, I read your other thread the other day and was going to respond to it but my mom's computer locked up and then we had to go. What I wanted to tell you then is that I remember when I couldn't find anyone to understand where I was at. I remember hearing that the way that I dealt with things/the way I was wasn't good. These people don't understand what got us to these points. When I meet someone who gets to these places like we have the first thing that comes to my mind is "hmmm, I wonder how he/she got here" and "I wonder if they will get back out". Notice that I wrote "if they will" not "if they can". When I finally found my way out I realized that I couldn't depend on anyone else but myself to understand me. I guess what I am really trying to say is please try to not listen to those who don't understand. There are so many of them out there who do not and we just cannot give their ignorance power to bring us down. Please take care...

Closed Thread