It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

pucca_chick HB User
Arrow here we go again

well im back from my hols-it was long and tedious, scattered with fights and arguements, my dad swearing at my brother and all the rest. but im home now and cant be more glad.

i got sick on hols but hid it from eveyone. remember i mentioned my doc gave me period pills to stop it coming-yea, didnt work. i was getting cramps for 2 weeks prior, then next thing bang there it is. sorry for the gory info, i ended up not going to the toilet for 5 days, then got dihorrea, then got excuciating cramps all through my body. i felt so sick and ready to throw up. then i had an upset stomach most of the holiday, i woke up in the middle of the night feeling like id been punched hard in the stomach, i spent a while hovering my head over the toilet bowl, back and forth which just added to the exhaustion with lack of sleep. then any time i drank alchohol i got heartburn that went deep into my chest, down into my stomach and even across my shoulders onto my arms. then i got mouth ulcers.

so i spent a great deal of time rather heavily medicated. i was still taking the period pills 3 times a day, 4 anti botics throughtout the day, 2 ibobrufen throughout the day, anti-sickness tablets for car sickness, munched on rennies for stomach and heartburn, and plastred my entire mouth with freezing gel. i felt like the walking dead, it was 100 degree heat and i was being trailed all over cities in agony and on the verge of vomiting,. trying to control what i eat so i didnt end up with severe dihorrea-in america thats hard when i dont like much types of food.

but now im home and im just back to the usual nausea and occasional toilet problems. im exhausted. i got home friday afternoon,went out and drank, almost threw up on a bus. then worked 9 hours the next day having had 6 hours sleep after tarveeling 24 hours and being sick, then last night i slept 4 hours and worked again today, im up all night tonight and im working tomorrow. im meant to be going out this week and wont get much sleep at all, all thats waiting is alchohol and grass. i know ill be absolultley diabolical but it just happens-i dont even care anymore.

i came home and slept in soaking wet clothes after getting caught in the rain for a few hours. i havnt really eaten due to jet lag, im aching, im stinking and then i cut last night again.

i see keira thank god on tuesday. then on wed i see my doc also thank god, for the new anti depressants, i also want to find out why those pills never worked and why the hell i got so sick.

im also broke, have no housing planned,have no student loan, have no cash to buy books with, cant keep up with this years work and hate my job. so all in all its just my average crappy day.

hows everyone else?? sannah/dakota-hows things??

xox
are my own
But theyre not yours,
they are my own
And i am never broken

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2007, 07:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User
Re: here we go again

Hi Pucca, I was wondering if stress caused all of your problems on the holiday? I know that stress can cause a lot of stomach/bowel/and mouth sore problems. I have also heard that menstrual problems can be caused from poor nutrition and this definitely has been an issue for you. Hope you are doing alright.....

Old 08-13-2007, 09:40 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

pucca_chick HB User

hey sannah! yea, ive heard that too-i just want it to be nothing complicated and to go away, but i know myself it gets so much worse when i crash-like that time when i had that disasterous few weeks with my doc, ive never felt worse in my life. i dont like saying to her about physical problems incase i end up having to be checked for stuff, but its hard to keep going with it on top of me and it never just goes away so i dont have much of a choice after trying and failing to put up with it-i cant just keep eating painkillers.

what do you mean poor nutrition??? i know i said i dont like loads of food types but i dont think its from not eating carrots or something. but wouldnt it be amazing if the entire lot was just from not eating carrots and i ate them and got better-thats a longshot though :P.

well im off to work, if you reply ill be back in 6 hours or less so ill reply. i missed peoples advice and was a bit lonely.

thanks, xox
are my own
But theyre not yours,
they are my own
And i am never broken

Old 08-13-2007, 11:09 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

mary09 HB Usermary09 HB Usermary09 HB User

Hi Kerry!!!
Long time no talk!! I just wanted to say hello....and am glad you're back home from holidays....
You know sometimes, alot of "washroom" stuff, is just normal when you go away to another country. My mom has that problem when she goes home to Ireland...she cant "go" for days..and then has horrible stomach pains. That's probably what happened.
I hope everything goes well at your appointments, and hopefully now you're back home and with your doctors, you can try get a little back on track and start to work through these issues.

Take care,
Carsam

Old 08-14-2007, 06:25 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User

Hi Pucca, poor nutrition? - I thought that you didn't eat very much usually? Eating from all food groups is good nutrition.

Closed Thread