It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2007, 03:26 PM   #1
(female)

bethanymay HB User
does depression make you deceitful? ,i need advise desperate

As you know from previous posts my husband is leaving next week siting major depression as the root cause.he has had this condition all his adult life...........

I find out to night that he has been emailing an old woman friend for several weeks and phoning her and he is going to live with her!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear in mind he told me he had NO internet access at work. And he has been phoning her told me the other night he needed his mobile phone bill when it arrived for work so they could re-emburse him for calls he has made,BIG FAT LIE he had been ringing her and didnt want me to know..........
He then goes onto tell me that she is a lesbian.............Am i suppossed to believe that after all the lies lies and more lies.......... What little respect he must have for me.The trust we once has he has destroyed............

I am devasted .I have loved and cared for this man through all this terrible depression .I have gone to the gp with him on every occassion and he turns round and does this to me.I have worried and wept not knowing where he is going and he is going to another woman.How inadauate does that make you feel.............What the hell have i done to deserve this except love and try to understand him.I cant talk to him i cant even look at him in the face....Im soooooo gutted............What amazes me the most is he is surprised i am so upset.....He says he needs to be away and this woman will give him the space he needs......Will she undress him when he messed himself.will she wash the sick and mess from his clothes because he taken too many meds and booze............

I have done all this and waited patiently for things to improve,i have loved him throughout all the pain and still do.............But there is a huge dagger in my back and he has put it there.......what betrayal.......surely this isnt all depression..............I refuse to believe that at some level you dont know the terrible hurt you do to others..............He has ruined my life and im sorry i hope when,if he gets beter he is consumed with guilt........Bitter your dead right i am..............beth

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2007, 02:10 AM   #2
(female)

bethanymay HB User
Re: does depression make you deceitful? ,i need advise desperate

At this moment in time i am seriously thinking of taking the medication he has been given myself................all of it.................in one go.Im such a strong person but this betrayal is too much to bear.................

Old 08-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

karen51 HB User
Exclamation Re: does depression make you deceitful? ,i need advise desperate

I did not get to read all your post, but he IS being deceitful and one A-hole is not worth your life. You will get over him and can start a new life! Trust me, I did it. Do not do something out of pure emotion, get help. There is help out there.

I am sorry for what he is putting you through. He will get his payback one day. Don't even try to get him back, it will not work and will only hurt you.

Hang in there,

Karen51

We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread