It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2007, 01:16 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

karen51 HB User
Angry Going Nuts!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting, waiting, waiting to hear from JOBS!!! I called one today to see what my status was, and they refused to let me talk to any of the 2 people I interviewed with. I had interviewed for 2 HOURS and filled out tons of paperwork. They seemed extremely interested in me and it is an important position I applied for. They told me they would get back to me IF they wanted a second interview. I cannot imagine how much more they could ask me.

I am just super frustrated, a day seems like 2-3 days and I know if I cannot get a job soon, the depression will be tough to handle, since a lot of my problems right now seem to be centered around money, my lack of it and my present "supporter" being nasty about every little cent he gives me. He made a nasty remark the other day that still stings.

I am really trying to be patient, which is not one of my strong suits. I have applied for at least 10 jobs via the internet and sent resumes out.

Something has to give here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought for sure I had the job that I called about today, so you can imagine that I was none too happy that I could not even speak to anyone. Maybe I don't want to work for that company!

I am just really upset right now, and feel very stressed. It seems to be at a standstill and that as I said drives me nuts.

I am praying for patience and that the right job will materialize. I think I am doing what I can on my end.

Thanks for listening to me rant!!!!

karen51

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread