It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
(male)

guiltyguy77 HB User
Feeling guilty and shameful about Vegas trip

I recently went to Las Vegas. I've heard some things about Vegas strip clubs so I decided to check one out. After talking to a stripper she said she would give me oral sex for a certain amount of money, which I gave her. I was extremely sexual frustrated and just needed some kind of release besides masturbation. Now I find myself feeling guilty and shamed as a result of my sexual weaknesses. I think I'm a good guy, respectful of women and moral. Im not religious so I don't feel shame or guilt in a religious aspect. I just feel like I don't deserve to have a relationship with a nice, smart girl now, like I'm scummy for doing this. I have never paid for sex (I'm actually a virgin) so I'm glad I didn't actually have intercourse; the thought of losing my virginity by paying a prostitute dose not appeal to me and I think I would feel 10 times worse if I had. But from paying for a BJ alone I feel shameful. I find that I feel more guilt and shame around girls I know back home now because I think to myself "what would they think of me if they knew?", "would they hate me?". I guess the fact that I feel this way is a good sign. I mean the fact that I feel so guilty means what happened was a deviation from my normal standards right? I look at women in my life and I think "how could I disrespect them, they are amazing, intelligent and beautiful (inside and out)." and yet I did disrespect them by paying for oral sex from a stripper (who was beautiful on the outside). Is this contemptible? Should I forgive myself and write this off as resulting from my sexual inexperience/frustration? I think that I'm prone to guilt; this isn't the only thing I feel guilty about but it happened recently so I have been thinking about it and I get depressed when I do. BTW, I'm not in a relationship so it's not like I cheated on anyone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2007, 03:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Feeling guilty and shameful about Vegas trip

don't beat yourself up over this.......
you weren't in a relationship, you didn't cheat on anyone.
you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of........
like they say.......what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas......
just let this stay in Vegas and don't worry one more minute about it!

Old 08-28-2007, 10:12 PM   #3
(female)

justlilme HB User

It sounds like you are holding yourself to a high standard where you won't allow yourself to slip once in a while. I'm not saying that what you did was bad, but apparently you define it as bad since you feel so guilty about it. You're only human. But that aside, I still think you did nothing wrong. Like what Rosequartz said, you didn't cheat, you didn't disrespect anyone. In fact, you actually helped someone earn more money, which is never a bad thing. Don't worry about it. Be happy that you had some pleasure.

Old 08-29-2007, 06:39 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User

Hi Guy, overwhelming guilt about many things can cause problems for you. Do you want to be in a relationship?

Old 08-29-2007, 08:28 AM   #5
(male)

Roche87 HB User

You shouldn't feel that bad over something like that it doesn't really mean anything, see...

The women in your life probably really won't judge you too harshly on that. You worry your self over nothing. Maybe that is why you feel frustrated and all.

Old 08-29-2007, 11:19 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roche87 View Post
You shouldn't feel that bad over something like that it doesn't really mean anything, see...

The women in your life probably really won't judge you too harshly on that. You worry your self over nothing. Maybe that is why you feel frustrated and all.
I wouldn't TELL any women that you are in any future relationships about this......

Closed Thread