It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
(female)

hsp1 HB User
Unhappy Low Self-Esteem...

Hi there!
How many of you suffer from very low self esteem? I am one of them. I am trying to get better but it seems that one type of group of people bother me the most. That group is the very fake looking (llike actress Tara Reid). They seem to look down on me and make me feel as if I am a nobody. This has been happening to me most of my life. It seems that at my new job I have two co-workers who are just like this. I try to not let that bother me on the outside but deep inside it does. IT seems as if people kiss butt to those type of women and treat me like I am "second in line". I know that there are jobs out there where as no one gives a hoot what they look like. It is a matter of finding that right job. Other than those two women I dont feel low on myself. But it is those type of women that make me feel like I should not be alive!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2007, 10:28 PM   #2
(female)

justlilme HB User
Re: Low Self-Esteem...

It may surprise you that the most gorgeous (and snobby) girls are the ones with the lowest self-esteem. They make themselves feel better by making others feel low. Don't give them the power! Stand tall and proud and let your beauty and confidence bring good people to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2007, 06:18 AM   #3
(male)

abrod18 HB User

The reason they look down on you is because of your low self-esteem,,just like animals they can sense it and they can see that your an easy prey. It really doesnt matter wether you look like you care or not on the outside because its what you feel like on the inside that radiates. So your job is to build up your confidence and just be happy. Do watever makes you happy and dont think about them and if you can stay that way even when around them they wil back off. Its just human nature lol

Old 09-04-2007, 09:22 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlilme View Post
It may surprise you that the most gorgeous (and snobby) girls are the ones with the lowest self-esteem. They make themselves feel better by making others feel low.
Couldn't agree with this more!

Hsp, where do you think that your low self-esteem came from?

Old 09-04-2007, 12:56 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

Therag HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsp1;31***81
Hi there!
How many of you suffer from very low self esteem? I am one of them. I am trying to get better but it seems that one type of group of people bother me the most. That group is the very fake looking (llike actress Tara Reid). They seem to look down on me and make me feel as if I am a nobody. This has been happening to me most of my life. It seems that at my new job I have two co-workers who are just like this. I try to not let that bother me on the outside but deep inside it does. IT seems as if people kiss butt to those type of women and treat me like I am "second in line". I know that there are jobs out there where as no one gives a hoot what they look like. It is a matter of finding that right job. Other than those two women I dont feel low on myself. But it is those type of women that make me feel like I should not be alive!!!!
Some people will make a person feel small an insignificant. These fake girls have probably nothing going for them apart from their fake nails, hair and tans. I'm sorry about the way you are feeling and I hope you will feel better soon.

Closed Thread