It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 05:32 AM   #1
(female)

littlemiracle HB User
I am very depressed and in a slump

Hi- I am very depressed and in a slump right now. Last night I cried for hours, and my husband couldnīt believe I was crying that way. I bought zoloft a couple of days ago but hadnīt started taking it yet to see if I could hold out a little longer, but today in the morning i started to take it, i know it takes weeks for it to work, but i wish so badly it could start working today. Last night i cried bc i had this nanny take care of my son when iīm not home and a couple of months ago i fired her (why i donīt remember) and my son loves her, and now i want her back, so i called her to come back and she said maybe, but now i realize she ainīt coming back bc when i call she doesnīt answer or she hangs up on me when she hears my voice. and my son really loves her, but she aint coming back i know. and so last night i cried myself to sleep and my husband said he was disappointed in me for crying over the nanny. i couldnīt help myself. thanks for listening i guess i just needed to vent.

Old 10-11-2007, 02:53 PM   #2
(female)

DebGrl HB User
Question Re: I am very depressed and in a slump

I'm sorry but I just have to ask if this Post is for real?
If it is, Please get on and stay on your Zoloft it did wonders for me
I just can't help to feel there is way more going on then being depressed over a nanny!
I wish you the best and if this is your only problem that's causing your depression I'll trade you any day, Try getting up everyday and looking in the mirror and seeing a part of your face that has been disfigured do to a Botched Cosmetic procedure
I'm not making light of your problem, but I would trade you anyday I have a hard time even being around other people since this has happened
I hope things are better real soon for you!
Gentle Hugz,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2007, 05:45 AM   #3
(female)

littlemiracle HB User
Re: I am very depressed and in a slump

Gee thanks for the sweet reply. Anyway, i also have social anxiety, but that night, yes I was crying over the nanny issue, Iīm sure Iīm depressed and so anything can make me cry. I know it does sound ridiculous, but I like to have my son in the best hands when Iīm not there. any other comments?

Closed Thread