It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2007, 08:56 AM   #16
Inactive
(female)

Pri Lily HB User
Re: Good News - Long Wait

Hi Terry....

I hope everything is ok with you, and you are busy doing Holiday stuff....

I'm sick as a dog with bronchitis, and still waiting on news of the apartment....it's maddening.

Community Mental Health wants to know if I'm packing...I can hardly get my butt off the couch to sit in this chair to post.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing.

Take care....later.

Jan

Old 12-21-2007, 09:50 AM   #17
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User

Hi:

Sorry to hear that you are sick and hope you get better really soon and the apartment comes through quickly.

Yesterdays module at the community access place was on meds which was rather boring as it was geared to someone new to the metal health world and not for someone who has been through the majority of the list but it had to be attended.

My sister and niece are suppose to arrive Saturday then my mom and boyfriend the day after ... all of this is weather pending mind you. It has been four years since we were all in the same house for longer then a couple of hours so it has the potential of it really sucking but you never know. My mom is worried the stress is going to effect my sister and I in a negative fashion causing us to go backwards but I am not to concerned.

Sannah we have been through this before everyone is allowed their own opinion they just don't have to agree with the other person. I said what I felt and you said what you felt, if I wanted to keep exploring the issue I would respond to it and if I am comfortable with my handle on the situation I just let it be and move on. the last comment I will say on that subject is my son is four and I was eleven or twelve but I know how it starts and what happens when it is left untreated, he may not have any emotions regarding it past the ones he has expressed but if I can get rid of all doubt then I will even if it never needed to be done as I rather be safe then sorry.

take care
trg247
Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Current Meds
Pristiq
Cymbalta
Seroquel
Temazapam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2007, 08:55 AM   #18
Inactive
(female)

Pri Lily HB User

Hi Terry....

Feeling way better today...thank God....I nearly went to Emerg the other day. Ever since I took the INH therapy for four days, I've been having strange reactions to things, that I've never had before.

I had this weird headache....burning pain in my jaw....could be my heart...going for a stress test on the 15th. Never had a problem before I took them. Go figure.

I guess you're gearing up for your family coming. I hope everything goes well.

I just wanted to check in, and say Hi....see how you're doing.

Take care, Terry....later

Jan

Old 12-22-2007, 10:18 AM   #19
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User

Hi;

My sister was delayed so now there are all showing up tomorrow evening so I have an extra day to get things in order.

The Nurse had a bad night at work and I think she was either trying to scare away or just had the urge to pick a fight. Bad idea when it comes to me as I know how to flip that game a little to well. Time it was over I think she realized that not only do I understand the way she has been sending mixed messages but I turned into work mode and managed to nail every single insecurity, emotion, reason behind her anger...... I went to work on here basically which I don't like to do but it had to be done, now the question is she going to take this the positive way and see it for what it is or take the easy route and disappear. I realized the way I have been conducting this relationship that if it ended now I would carry no guilt as I did everything right and there is no much more I could have done, this time if it fails will have nothing to do with me. Which is a good thing. Ever see the good in someone and work like hell to get it out but they won't allow it ...... went through my head "I wonder if she is BPD". So now it is a waiting game to see how she is going to react and I need to make a choice whether or not her mental difficulties are going to effect my world in the wrong way and if so she needs to go. Too much work I have put into getting my brain going the right way and I am not going to allow someone else to hinder my recovery. She goes out of town tomorrow morning then gone till Wednesday but if I don't have a clear indication today it won't matter when she comes back as it will be too late.

Glad to hear your feeling better. Can never figure out how these meds and treatments that are suppose to help end up doing more damage then good. Nardil is a royal pain as I look at every product and have to determine whether or not it is safe or it this the one that will cause my head to pop off. What can you do.

take care
trg247
Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Current Meds
Pristiq
Cymbalta
Seroquel
Temazapam

Closed Thread