It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
(female)

hannaere92 HB User
Exclamation help please? i need some advise. Quick replys?

ive been to the doctors..
they gave me a depresion little questionaire thing. because they fought i suffered from depression..
which to be honest i do.
he refered me to a therarpist (sorry about spelling)
and they came to see me about once a month.
they came twice and that was it.. i havnt heard anything back from them.
and i started self harming about a month ago.
and i dont no who to turn to. my dads always away on work.
my mum is always working. i dont want them finding out.
i dont want them worried as my dad has health problems and my mums diabetic so i dont want to put any problems on them at the moment .
*edited *
dont no which way to go for help.. this is kind of one option at the moment.
i hope you can help me!?

plz and thanx

waiting for a reply as soon as.

thanx

writeback Hanna xx

Last edited by mentalhealth mod; 06-15-2008 at 10:45 PM. Reason: asking how to cover up self harm marks is a board violation

Old 06-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
(female)

littlesadone HB User
Re: help please? i need some advise. Quick replys?

Get in touch with the therapist. Tell them you need help. Tell him you need to see him/or her again. Are you in the US? If not, I don't know how medical things work in other countries....sorry. Go back to the doctor and therapist and tell them you need more help. Tell your mum and dad. I know you don't want to burden them, but they're your parents. Parents are supposed to HELP their kids..no matter what the problem is....they are there to help.....thay are supposed to help and help you carry the burden....don't worry about burdening them down......

Good luck...hope you can find someone to help.......the longer it goes without help the harder it will be to stop.........reach out...keep reaching out.....ask for another therapist...go to a teacher and ask them for help......keep reaching till someone helps you...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
(female)

wangela67 HB User
Re: help please? i need some advise. Quick replys?

Hanna, If you know that you are suffering from depression please sit down and tell your parents and let them know about the cuts. When you are cutting yourself it is your mind's way of dealing with the pain your suffering. Many of us suffer from depression and anxiety and there is help for what your are dealing with. You just have to reach out. The last poster was right, if you don't get help you will continue to self harm and it will take you longer to feel good again. The quicker you get help the quicker you will feel normal again. The self harm is just your way of dealing with the anxiety you are dealing with from the depression that you feel. Please seek help as soon as possible. I promise you will feel better soon if you are mature enough to get help. Best Wishes! We are here for you when you need to vent.

Closed Thread