It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
(female)

blue712 HB User
where do i go from here?

hi, im a 20 yr. old college student and im very depressed. i have been unhappy for most of my life. i feel so helpless and hopeless right now. i feel like the only person i have in this world is my boyfriend, whom i love more than anything but realize he cannot be my world. i need friends and family. i feel like my family doesnt really care. they all live very far away and i rarely see them. i have no friends here at college. i live in the dorms and i am very lonely. i wonder what the point of living is sometimes. i am trying very hard to find people to hang around but my efforts dont usually pay off. i am going to get counseling and try meds, but for now im so sad all the time. i cry on a daily basis and i just dont know what to do. is any body out there in a similar position? what do you do to get through the day?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
(female)

rouxball HB User
Re: where do i go from here?

Most schools offer counseling for depression. Please check and see if this is available .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread