It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2008, 07:50 AM   #1
(male)

salaan114 HB User
what can help me

i can remember my worries started when i was young,,the first it started like this,,,one night it was raining and i use to like raining,,,and we were having suppper,,i felt sudden strangeof felling worries, i said this is nt true, i waited and i felt so much worried, all my plans changed it was as if i went to another world of no pleasure,,that time i never knew ehether there is medicine for this, i thought it was jus evil,,,then it ended after some yrs of no medication,,,after this i started enjoying with my normal life and pleasure ok afterv this again the end of 2001 it again started,,,this time i had no pleaaasure at all even igave up to morals to school,,,,again with no medication it slowly ended but nt full recoverylike i was before....i was jus enjoying my life but nt like iwas before all this started,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,again the year 2007 was my worst and worst ever happened on me,,,one night i started feeling another worse starange as if i am having heart pain and want to die with alot of fear and no pleasere at all,,,when thing are growing bigger and bigger i went to a doctor,,,,,,it was my first time to hear a disease called deepression,,,,he told me you have major deepression,,he gave me some anti deepresant and it assisted me ,,,,,after contiueing for like 6months again imy deepression come bach,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,untill now am on medication for almost two years and nothing is cahanging,,,,am feel no pleasere at all and think that am in another world of satern

.........................what can do to recover my normal life and pleasure.........................please help me am noe 23 years old,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i have never got any problen even our families

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2008, 03:39 AM   #2
(female)

shetland kiwi HB User
Re: what can help me

Go back to your doctor and tell him/her that the medication is not working as well as it did, mabey you need to have the dose increased, or need to try another medication. Ask if you can be referred to a psycologist or a councillor for therapy, to get you through this.

All the best.

Last edited by shetland kiwi; 09-05-2008 at 03:40 AM.

Closed Thread