It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
(female)

Gia029 HB User
Smile Bored but Happy

I seem to have little motivation since I started going through depression. I am by no means a go getter anymore. I used to be active working ft with two kids at home but since I've been a SAHM I have turned into a lazy person who has little initiative to do anything. I know I have more to offer my family than what I give. My husband helps out around the house and I am thankful for that. He is very encouraging as he understands what I have been through in the past 4 years. I am very lucky to still have him around as he was very close to taking the kids and leaving me before I got the help I needed. I am content/happy and grateful most days. I have went for 3 walks this week and I am glad I have had the motivation to do it. I need a new beginning of living a healthier lifestyle. It is a huge challenge but I have got to do it for myself and my family.

Closed Thread