It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
(female)

lindylu38 HB User
Unhappy feeling like blue

most of the time worse when its that time of the month. My mother had bi polar depression I don't see myself as bad as her I hate seeing doctors as they were so useless with my mother who committed suicide on New Years day 1997 I just feel like my who body aching and I feel really miserable I try not to show it but deep down I just hate this feeling. Any other females out there feel like this? All I want to do is eat and sleep. I have no real interest in anything really life just feels like a constant battle.

Last edited by lindylu38; 09-08-2008 at 04:46 PM. Reason: wanted to add more info

Old 09-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
(female)

prtypink80 HB User
Re: feeling like blue

I know exactly how you feel. Today is exactly 3 months that my husband commited suicide. I have nothing I feel nothing and I'm dead inside. I don't know what to do but write on this forum and try to help others. My therapist is very nice but its difficult to listen because she doesn't know my pain
I have my first appointment with a psychiatrist on the 29th but I wonder what for? There is no pill to cure this pain. I know that it would be wrong to just end my life because there is no guarantee that ill see my husband again and I don't want to cause my loved ones this pain But then I wonder is it fair for me to keep living with all this pain so I will spare others? I'm so alone he was my first everything and he was my life. Now all I can do is give time more time. Please now that your not alone and there are may people who know our pain. I hope my words will offer some comfort. But please don't harm yourself talk to a doctor. I know there are times when the hurt hurts. My pain began when my hubby left and saddens me that he suffered so much that he couldn't find another way out. But let's help eachother out. I wish that my hubby would have talked to someone anyone so they could have given comfort and help. Please let's keep writing to eachother so we can find some inner peace.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
(female)

prtypink80 HB User

Please write back I'm here for you

Last edited by prtypink80; 09-08-2008 at 10:10 PM.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #4
(female)

lindylu38 HB User

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I don't have any plans to do what my mother did I just feel down and hoping I don't have bi polar. So sorry to learn about your husband that must be so unbelievably unbearable! I have two children I could never do what my mother did. I just wish I could shake this feeling I have of feeling blue. Thanks again I really appreciate this coming from someone who has lost so much.

Closed Thread