Hi there. I am not sure if I am depressed or not. I understand you are not a doctor so I know you cannot diagnose me but do I sound depressed? Here goes.
1. I am sad all the time. I know you will say this is my hormones or something but I have been like this for about a year or two.
2. I have no energy anymore and there are times I feel like giving up. Laying in bed all day and sleeping forever
3. I am always crying and I cannot find a reason why.
4. I hate myself so much. I insult myself and even let people pick on me because I deserved it. I am pathetic and useless. Really I am a failure. Everything I do is wrong.
5. I self harm and pick my eye brows out. I just hate myself so much it hurts.
6. I keep thinking that I deserve to be punished.
7. I can't sleep at night.
9. I am going of my usual hobbies and am isolating myself.
10. I don't eat much anymore.
11. More importantly I am very morbid and I think about death all the time. I am not suicidal but I have thought of suicide.
Should I go to the doctor?