It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
(male)

james0906 HB User
Smile Good Day!

I started Wellbutrin this week. This is in combination with Prozac and Adderall. I am actually feeling human again. I am not sure if it is the Welbutrin or all in my head but the world seems a little brighter. Took my girls to a carnival and actuaaly enjoyed instead of dreading the crowds, and noises. Since I also have ADD these types of places usually over stimulate me.

Just wanted to share something positive. As we all know, tomorrow might be gloomy for me. The good days are such a blessing I feel like I have to tell someone. I don't talk about my depression with anyone so this forum is a good outlet.

Old 10-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

granny0 HB User
Re: Good Day!

Hi James

I'm so glad you are having a good day. I am as well. It helps that it's not a work day but I actually have something I'm looking forward to tonight. Going to a rock concert (outside but seats in the Pavilion) with my 25 yr old daughter. Seeing Staind and Seether and actually had to talk my daughter into going with me.
I'm making her drive so I can have a few beers and feel young again

I hope you continue feeling well.

Best wishes,

JB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2008, 02:59 PM   #3
(male)

james0906 HB User
Re: Good Day!

Thanks. I hope you have great time. Horaaay Beer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread