It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
(male)

kg21678 HB User
Paxil And Arm And Leg Numbness After Awaking?

Hi everyone so, in the past two months I have noticed that on two occasions while taking a nap during the middle of the day I woke up and my legs, and arms felt very very weak and one of my legs went completely numb. My doctor said well maybe you were sleeping the wrong way which i said hmmmm its possible so i let it go, but it happened again a week later, this only happened when going to sleep during the middle of the day. Now fast forward a month later the other night i fell asleep at 2am woke up at 4 am, my left arm fell asleep ok cool no big deal, but then every time i laid back down my right arm started to fall asleep without me leaning on it at all, and then if i laid still my entire body would just feel like it completely numb, but I could move it, but if i lay completely still it felt like it wasn't there very very very strange, I've been on 10 mg of paxil for two years now, a year ago i went down to a quarter of a pill and then after a few months i went back up to 10 mg, im wondering if its time to come off anyone ever heard of anything like this or experienced anything like this?

Old 10-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Seymour93 HB User
Re: Paxil And Arm And Leg Numbness After Awaking?

A neurologist can determine how serious this is....I know drug induced neuropathies start with numbness in the extremities...then progress to burning sensations.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread