It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
(female)

carwashidiot HB User
Unhappy Coping?

How does one smile through their day when all you feel like doing is telling people the truth? My co-workers end up sometimes getting me in a pissy mood and all I can do is stand there and smile. Or maybe they haven't shown up at all and I have to work by myself. I work at a carwash cleaning rental cars. Now that winter has hit and the snow it also includes brushing the snow and chipping ice off the cars in the cold outside. I have carpal tunnel and this job I feel is killing me and my hands. They have gotten worse but I have no skills to do anything else. No one wants to hire you when your hands are already screwed up. Disability I've heard is almost impossible to get. Now I'm on my 4th or 5th different anti-depress drug. Nothing so far works. When will it be my turn to feel like I used to? Tired of the pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread