It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2000, 06:53 AM   #1

kyle4267 HB User
Thanks Tom and Tricky Dick for your reply to I need you guys to help me

Thanks for the input you two. I will take your advise and put it to good use. The doc visit went good yesterday and he shuffled my meds around a bit and talked to me for over an hour! Can you beleive he took 1 hour to talk to me. He was super nice guy. I can only hope all of this works because my hopes are high after my visit with him. Tom, I'll try the church thing and give it a go. Tricky Dick, Your words on a man being as much as he does in life is so true it's scary. When I come home from the farm during planting or summer and harvest I feel good after putting in a hard days labor. These winter days in Iowa are a sure killer for me. Good luck to you both and Thanks again for your input

Old 12-06-2000, 11:20 PM   #2

TrickyDick HB User
Re: Thanks Tom and Tricky Dick for your reply to I need you guys to help me

Hey Kyle, Glad you had a good meeting with your doc. It is important to have a doc that you can talk to and get along with. You sound like the kind of guy I can relate to and understand somewhat. But, everyone handles things in different ways. Heck, I handle things different than I did when I was younger and will again when I am older.
I was'nt kidding about that re-education if you can swing it. The gov has all that money and some states have programs too. Take advantage of it. If nothing else it will get you out and about and you know that will help your attitude. Starting over is scary but it can be done. I have too many physical problems to do much but I still help out my friends and neighbors with their computer problems and I never miss the chance to take a lady out and have a good time. Good luck and keep us in the loop.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread