It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2001, 12:26 PM   #1

2Curious HB User
Lost Friends

Hi,
I used to belong to a board and now I am alone again. I was a pshchic vampire to 2 people on that board even though I didnt mean to be. I really hurt them alot by depending on them and now they wont even talk to me only ignore me. I know that I deserve what I get but they couldnt even tell me to my face about wanting me out of they're lives. That hurts the worse..I was told that I hung my emotions on them and alot of other stuff which I didnt mean to do.
Sorry for rambling on I am just hurting...
2Curious

Old 01-15-2001, 08:23 PM   #2

T.Murphy HB User
Re: Lost Friends

We will talk to you. It helps to get stuff off your chest...sometimes we all annoy people with our problems. Just try not to take your emotional problems too seriously. I used to make my simple problems seem like end of the world disasters. You just have to learn to let go. It takes a lot of determination to do that, but it is possible, and you will feel alot better after. Try doing meditation or yoga because it helps clear the mind, release stress, and helps relieve depression for a while.<p>[This message has been edited by moderator1 (edited 01-18-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2001, 09:02 PM   #3
Inactive

clouds HB User

hi. what did you say to them?

Old 01-15-2001, 11:50 PM   #4

Olivia HB User

Hi 2curious,

I'm sorry those people felt that way about you but you have every right to talk about your feelings on a board such as this. You don't have to leave that board unless you just feel too hindered to now even express yourself or everyone on that board has sort of black balled you.

I really don't understand it though? Sometimes some of us have to take and recieve for a while until we can give back.
It sounds to me like you're in a world of hurt and needed to be needy for some time.

Those of us who are doing well today can give to those who aren't . Maybe I'll need your help tomorrow but for now I have a gift.

My aa sponsor told me I needed to relapse one more time to be made pliable by my higher power. I truly believe that he is now going to mold me and use me for his higher purpose. I believe my purpose is to help those who are hurting emotionally. I am able to get a point across to many people in a loving way that they are willing to accept, this is my gift.

I will be here for you for as long as I can, if you will allow me to. It will take time to trust me though. I was just put through a major depression and relapsed into my disease of alcoholism instead of killing myself. I will stay sober and depression free one day at a time. I know in my heart i'm going to make it as I have finally surrendered. Now I follow the truth. To thine own self be true. I will teach you as I am being taught how to go with my gut and to take care of myself emotionally.

You know when I let people go, I let them go with love in order to protect myself. I have to listen to that loving inner voice that intuitively knows how to stay with loving spirits and away from mean spirits. There a both of them in this world. I must stay away from mean spirits in order to remain happy. Sometimes life throws me a curve and puts me in a situation that won't allow me to leave. Such as stuck with a mean spirited person at the office. I'm now working on slowly but surely in a loving way, letting them know how they are hurting me, and it works. The pureness of love can actually change or exorcise the mean spirit.

This must sound awfully heavy, I don't wan't to scare you or anyone else but the truth is the truth and it shall and will set you free.

Please stay here!

With love and serenity,

Olivia

Closed Thread