It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2000, 03:49 PM   #1

Olivia HB User
I keep hearing good stuff about serzone

There seem to be a lot of people on sezone. I was just at the hairdressers and she told me her husband thinks its the best med to ever hit the planet.

Who here is on it or been on it and what did you think about it.

I may want to switch this paxil, I feel panicky on it.

Thanks for any info.

Merry Christmas to you all thanks for being here for me!

Olivia

Old 12-24-2000, 06:21 PM   #2
Inactive

joy HB User
Re: I keep hearing good stuff about serzone

Hi Olivia,
I've been on both Paxil and Serzone. Paxil worked very well, but I only stayed on it 3 months since I was afraid of weight gain [it didn't happen]. I went back on it a few months later but it did not work as well the 2nd time around. I was on Serzone 4 weeks and built up to 500 mg a day [in two doses]. I had total insomnia [opposite of what they claim] and I cried all the time after about the 10th day. I have found that Serzone does not work for most people. Everyone would take it if it worked since there's no loss of libido or weight gain. It would be nice if it worked though!
Joy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2000, 05:44 PM   #3
(male)

kato_cat69 HB User

I am in the middle of converting from Zoloft to Serzone, and so far things are going well however one side effect that I have noticed is an irritable stomach, like having noises and belching. Does anyone know if this side effect persists and is prevalent with the taking of Serzone? Also any input from anyone who has switched from Zoloft to Serzone would be helpful. Have a happy holiday if you can.

Old 12-25-2000, 09:01 PM   #4

victoria HB User

Hello Again Olivia!

Serzone. Well, it was what I was on before having the two-year success with Zoloft. I was a total zombie. Every increasing dose left me more lethargic, and still depressed. After six weeks or so on it, my psychiatrist put me on the Zoloft. You know my story about how it quit working.....

It really amazes me how different drugs work best for different people. Our biochemical makeups must be so different. There are people happy as clams on Prozac, wheras; it made ME nuts! I think everyone has to go through some trial and error periods before finding success.

The HARD part is going through the "trial" part - waiting to feel better, and getting more hopeless everyday until something eventually works.

Good luck - and keep us posted!

Closed Thread