It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2000, 01:04 AM   #1
Inactive

clouds HB User
i mite get section 8

so ill pay less for rent maybe 80 -130 dollars but ill have to look for aplace or stay here and sign a year leese. i dont wantto be stuck here a year , anyone getting this? i couldnt have a roommate only for short visits , it seems like goverment opression , like they have to plan my whole life . if i got married they wouldnt stop me . but hrer i hear they lie . people lie about their neibors saying he was working or having visitors over ,and the housing office belives them , so id dont know what to do , i could use the money i guess

Old 12-17-2000, 01:27 AM   #2

TrickyDick HB User
Re: i mite get section 8

Hey C.
I'm not understanding what a "section 8" is as it applies to you.
But, I would think about any decision I needed to make long and hard if it effected my freedom or restricted my choices. Talk it over with several people, get all the facts and get it in writing if possible.
See ya.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2000, 10:06 AM   #3
Inactive

clouds HB User
Re: i mite get section 8

section 8 is hud a goverment thing that pays most our rent. sometimes it seems half the town of bellingham is on section 8 or public housing on ssi and goes to school as well ,. im on ssi -sometimes i wonder if a lot are faking it , theyll get there cane and hobble around like theyre sick ,. maybe they are . the mental clinic ignored me 13 months back in1996-1997andi hadnoappointments, i wouldnt leave phonnumber and they wouldnt write me, now they are nicer maybe , but sort of rude and a lot of times very rude , so i dont go anymore

Closed Thread