It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #16
Senior Veteran
(female)

digmusic HB Userdigmusic HB Userdigmusic HB Userdigmusic HB User
Re: First, I am sorry for so many questions ...seeing a therapist. Will this help...

I don't think I offended her, all I said is that she would write a thread and wrote several times subsequently things like "hello? is anyone going to answer me?" etc. I just told her that people are busy sometimes but will always get back to her. Wasn't mean at all. And she said in the beginning of the thread that she was thinking of adding another SSRI like Zoloft to the Prozac.

Old 03-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #17
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User
Re: First, I am sorry for so many questions ...seeing a therapist. Will this help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by digmusic View Post
I don't think I offended her, all I said is that she would write a thread and wrote several times subsequently things like "hello? is anyone going to answer me?" etc. I just told her that people are busy sometimes but will always get back to her. Wasn't mean at all. And she said in the beginning of the thread that she was thinking of adding another SSRI like Zoloft to the Prozac.
Yes a forum can be hard to keep up with. I have sometimes wanted to say is there anyone out there too, lol. But it does just take time for people to respond and answer. I have rarely ever had a post not answered. Yeah, you don't want zoloft and prozac together. That's enough to make you mad. SSRI's are so bad about making you cry and stuff anyways, after long term use, can have the opposite effect of what it's meant to do. I love lexapro, and I mean love with a passion, but I cannot use it long term either, as I start turning into a crybaby and depression starts taking over. All these SSRI's have done that to me. I can use lexapro on an as needed basis and I do okay with it. Maybe it's just me with these SSRI's reacting that way, I really don't know. I just think you need to be careful with them, and you definetly don't want two of them at once. I agree with you too, a different class of antidepressants might be helpful, maybe an SNRI would work better for her. I must say that is great advice!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2011, 06:44 AM   #18
Senior Veteran
(female)

himmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB User

HI all,

Sorry for all the commotion. I am just not a patience person! As you all know and apprentice any feed back rather I like it or not. That is what this board is here for to help one another NOT hurt.

I just need to get leveled out. And sorry If I am bugging someone or anyone in the progress.

Hugs.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:17 AM   #19
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User

That happened to me, and I did get hurt, but I learned to toughen up from the whole experience and it really opened my eyes up to things. I am a different person now. They really helped me see how my daughter feels and what it puts her through, she was giving me hell, and it really hurt, but I can at least see a good reason for that now. And your getting me tickled girl, there you go appologizing again. It's not necessary. You seem like such a kind hearted person. Don't make yourself feel bad for asking for help. You can bug me all day, I wouldn't care. I have really enjoyed talking to you. Your a doll, quit making yourself feel bad for asking for help, if we cared, we wouldn't be here. Take away all those negative feelings of feeling like your being annoying or bugging anyone, and realize we like talking to you! Smile for a change.

The following user gives a hug of support to neveragain444:
himmylover (03-02-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to neveragain444 For This Useful Post:
digmusic (03-02-2011)
Old 03-02-2011, 09:40 AM   #20
Senior Veteran
(female)

himmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB User

And I enjoy talking to YOU as well. You seem allot like me, and we help one another.

One day I will get straightened back out and then what? I will still be on here everyone ...............regardless for me, you, or anyone.............that is what makes us stronger........

You seem like a doll yourself. We have allot in common then........LOL........and we do have hearts of gold.........for sure...........

Hugs girl...............and Thank you.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #21
Senior Veteran
(female)

That's much better, lol. And yes I am a sweetheart, but I have my days, that I love LOVE love LOVE love being the exact opposite, but only to those that really deserve it. lol.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #22
Senior Veteran
(female)

I agree, omg, we are alike..............lol..............you are funny..........hugs.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #23
(male)

PAULER HB User
Your afraid

You are not worried you are afraid. Here is something you can try - raise your right arm - fist closed and make an affirmation such as "I am going to be happy" there is something about raising your right arm that makes affirmations really strong. Try this for two weeks - do it several times each day.
God Bless
Pauler

Old 03-02-2011, 05:16 PM   #24
Senior Veteran
(female)

Re: Your afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULER View Post
You are not worried you are afraid. Here is something you can try - raise your right arm - fist closed and make an affirmation such as "I am going to be happy" there is something about raising your right arm that makes affirmations really strong. Try this for two weeks - do it several times each day.
God Bless
Pauler
Well worrying about something is being afraid of something. Otherwise, you'd never worry. lol. Like when I'd go 6 days without hearing a word from my son when he was in afghanistan, I'd worry myself sick, afraid, yeah, for his life, that's why I worried. Sometimes he would IM me and say I love you mom, and that would be it, and I knew he was going on a dangerous mission. You have no idea how awful that was. I don't think someone is depressed because they are afraid to be happy. I'd say most of us have went through depression with very good reason to back it up. Life can be really hard to deal with. And if your afraid of feeling depressed, well that is just worrying too, cause you don't know if your going to snap out of it, or ever feel happy again, or if anything is going to work to make you feel better. Worrying and being afraid go hand in hand. Sorry I am not trying to be arguementive. But if you have anxiety bad, worried, scared, whatever from it, you need a good medication to tackle that. It's a very hard disorder to try to deal with on your own.

Old 03-03-2011, 05:08 AM   #25
Senior Veteran
(female)

I agree. I have been through the run of the mill, and never........I could only feel the pain you go through with your son.......you have been so good to me, and I thank you.

I have decided to go off the prozac, nasty nasty drug, and use my klonopin til I see my new therapist............getting nervous.........very........... And don't worry I am winging off the Prozac slowly.

I would not recommend this to anyone with severe anxiety and depression. Made mine worse.............on one month...........

But I am not giving up and thanks to you all for that..........

Old 03-03-2011, 12:54 PM   #26
Senior Veteran
(female)

LOL you go girl.

It was hard, much worse on him though, he lost 2 friends. One died, the other mind as well be brain dead. but he's in germany now, so he's safe.

Let me know how it goes with your therapist.

Closed Thread