It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
(male)

Riiiiiiiight HB User
i love you mum

i miss my mum
she passed away last february, two days after my 22nd birthday, and my ex girlfriend, who has autism cheated on me nine times (that i know of) the most recent of which was while we were up in darwin attending my mums funeral.
i haven't been able to sleep right for months, not that i've ever had a healthy sleeping pattern. if i didn't have such a sore stomach right now i'd be 100% numb. i'd known my mother was sick with hep c since a very young age, and understood that she would eventually die. especially since she never stopped drinking, so i was prepared. but that doesn't really make it any easier to deal with.
on mothers day my aunty got so drunk and abused < edited > me and accused me of stealing rent money off her (which she later found the next day in her piggy bank) mums birthday was bearable, the "auntagonist" and i hD cake.. thank you to my amazing big sister for warning me that both occasions would be fast approaching. love you sis.

how am i meant to cope with this god-awful grief? i don't want to be numb.
and how do you make friends, when you hate everyone?

Last edited by hb-mod; 05-24-2011 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Please do not use obscenities, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

The following user gives a hug of support to Riiiiiiiight:
jellybread (05-25-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #2
(female)

jellybread HB Userjellybread HB Userjellybread HB User
Re: i love you mum

Hang in there, and if possible stay away from the people that hurt you so much or cheat on you as much as possible, stay away, give yourself time to heal. Hang around people that make you feel emotionally safe.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
(female)

ghelpmelivelife HB Userghelpmelivelife HB Userghelpmelivelife HB Userghelpmelivelife HB User
Re: i love you mum

wow- you went through alot all at once, you need to take care of yourself and make yourself #1. I feel for you and I hope your situation gets better soon!

Closed Thread

Tags
grieving, mum, numb, pain