It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
(female)

blueeyes22988 HB User
Why can't I be normal.

I accept that I am me.
However, I feel that I want to be normal.

I Want to give back half of the hand I was dealt with.
I am happy with half of my life, I love my husband I like my job, but.... the but just seems to get bigger.
I was told I can't concieve a child naturally, I'm fat but I can't loose any of it, i have PCOS I have had heavy and painful periods, I'm off work sick because of them, (which isn't good for my career) I want to vent my sadness through crying but I don't want to burdon my husband as what I feel I'm going through may be seen as silly, or stupid. I can see myself withdrawing from him but I dont want this (what ever this is) to affect us as I love him very much.
I'm stuggling to write this without tears rolling down my face, I try to think to myself my life isn't as bad as others other people have more stressfull lifes, why can't I just be happy with what I've got. other part of me say ur low get help, but what happens if I can't concieve and can't have a baby and opts to adopt and can't cos i have suffered from depression or anxiety then whats the point. Do I struggle, Do I ask for help or do I just give up.
I think I'm just being silly, and I need to grow up and act my age, sometimes I feel I want to just crawl up into a small ball and hide.
Sometimes I think normal is the way to go and other times I need to feel normal.

From ME x

Old 06-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Why can't I be normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes22988 View Post
I accept that I am me.
However, I feel that I want to be normal.

Do I struggle, Do I ask for help or do I just give up.

From ME x
Hello blue,

I have come to learn that one man's normal is another man's eccentric.

Yes,you struggle...
Yes,you ask for help...

but never,I mean ever give up....

on you.

Respectfully,
Phoenix

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
(female)

annieandcourtne HB User
Re: Why can't I be normal.

hya i know how you feel hunny i wish i wasnt so sad all the time i have a wounderful daughter as a single parent but i still cant take my life as it is and be happy sometimes i wish i could give up on everything and scream to stop all this hurt im getting this low feeling i get in my stomic but i always say to myself think of the postive all the time and never give up it will get better cause it does beleave me

Closed Thread