It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
(female)

Izzyconrad2 HB User
Exclamation Who is this new person

I`ve getting depressed alot lately mainly when i`m alone at home. When i`m depressed i see myself and i just look different. I`m totally different person i act different and don`t even act like the same person. I actually have gotten to the point where i thought i was starting to become schizophrenic because i act so different and i know its not me. I don`t really know what to do i`m fine now but every once in a while and especially when i`m alone it hits me. When i turn different that way i feel like i`m looking out of my eyes but doing things i never would really do it`s like tunnel vision. It`s just not normal. I even know i try to get peoples attention so they can see that i`m depressed and they just don`t get the hints. Then i start to become even more down cause when i start to get like that i don`t want to come right out and say hey i`m depressed help me out. Does anyone have some advice or know what i`m going threw.

The following user gives a hug of support to Izzyconrad2:
angelwings54 (06-29-2011)
Old 06-29-2011, 03:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB User
Re: Who is this new person

Hi,
Ive been there. Just so frustrating because you can only blame yourself in such situations. I think it has happened to you quite a bit, with me it has happened when I had work 5 times a week. There were a few dull weekends during that time and I interacted with no body for more than a full day and things got rather dull.
Since then though due to circumstances I moved somewhere entirely different and without work things are worse but there are people around which makes things a little better but eventually things turn out the same, sometimes worse because I am doing things for others.

I recently went away on a sightseeing tour and being on my own was a wonderful experience. Im not saying this will work for you but maybe you can think about doing things that you hear other people doing and thinking about doing it yourself. Things can appear much better and life becomes refreshing for at least the period of time you are on holiday.

For general purposes, think about starting a hobby. Will keep you occupied, give you a sense of excitement that is missing at the moment. Think about some things you can do with others or enjoy by yourself.
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to keenobserver For This Useful Post:
Izzyconrad2 (06-29-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread