It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
(female)

marie3434 HB User
Unhappy I'm so sad it hurts so bad

I don't know why I ma so sad. Life stuff maybe but I have always struggled with depression my whole life but these last 3 weeks have been the worst yet. I'm so sad I ache I actually ache. I just want to be alone and all's I want to do is cry and cry and cry. This is hard when your a mother of 5 and married because you can't just be alone and you can't just cry. I wish I new what was worng but there is nothing wrong everything is ok...I'm so lonely and sad.Just needed to vent to anyone who will listen

The following 3 users give hugs of support to: marie3434
faldhi (11-13-2011), flamesabers (11-08-2011), mandolins (11-11-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to marie3434 For This Useful Post:
faldhi (11-13-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
Re: I'm so sad it hurts so bad

Hello marie3434. I don't know if you'll find out why you're feeling depressed but I think you will be able to find ways to feel better. Have you talked to a doctor or therapist about how you're feeling? I've found medication and therapy to be a big help with improving my depressive moods.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #3
(female)

mandolins HB User
Re: I'm so sad it hurts so bad

i have a similar siuation but not as intense. im mariied with two kids under 4 and i feel overwhelmed. is hard because someone always wants a piece of you, and you can feel so unapreciated. sometimes i feel like they take so much and give so little back one day ill dissapear. Ive started taking care of myself and losing weight and i feel better. do something for yourself, and talk to your doctor. it can get better.

Closed Thread