It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
(female)

snehajos HB User
Question frightened...:(

Today I boarded a bus , n i was standing as all the seats were full.Later the bus became fully crowded. As i was standing , the bus conductor came beside me and commanded me to move from the place i was standing, as there was no place to move I pretend to be unheard!! .But she yelled and said shes talking to me. Again i just didnt even look at her. Thats all she went away.

I know this is a silly matter, there was not much fight, beating or anything offensive, but the thing is dat , when she yelled i got scared!!! I felt as if my whole blood pressure dropped, my heart was beating so heavily, and i felt a lot of energy loss, and in a few mins i was shivering slightly ( I can feel it).

I know it was a small incident, but this is what happens when somebody yells or shouts at me, or makes fun of me ( even if my close friends do). When lectures scowl, even when my dad gazes at me angrily.I feel a lot of energy loss, and i can feel my body shivering , even though any of the people are not violent with me. I feel like this even for silly things which embarrass me.

My question here is, is it normal??? . Do everybody feel so or can you stand up for yourself anytime no matter how rude the other person is!??? ( I cant , even though i want to ). I cant speak for my self , this makes me feel like a loser !!!!

Old 12-17-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
(male)

Phantom Seizure HB User
Re: frightened...:(

Bullies can smell us out. We are the ones who won't respond to them, or always say we are sorry. Even when it isn't are fault. It's are job to keep the bullies happy without us. Bullies would go out of bussniess. Nice people finish last and you better believe it.
Yet them yell at you, and don't say anything back. Makes the other person look like a hot head. Bet this never happens to you when your with other people.

The following user gives a hug of support to Phantom Seizure:
snehajos (12-17-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2011, 08:14 AM   #3
(female)

snehajos HB User
Re: frightened...:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Seizure View Post
Bullies can smell us out. We are the ones who won't respond to them, or always say we are sorry. Even when it isn't are fault. It's are job to keep the bullies happy without us. Bullies would go out of bussniess. Nice people finish last and you better believe it.
Yet them yell at you, and don't say anything back. Makes the other person look like a hot head. Bet this never happens to you when your with other people.
yaah, let them yell and i wont respond, but y am i shivering!!! thats what troubles me

Closed Thread