It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
(female)

rancidcheeto HB User
Unhappy depression, stress, anger... IDK what's going on. I'm crying all the time!

I'm not sure what to do. At work, I deal with plan-o-grams, stores calling and wanting parts, sending runs out, making sure that every store gets what they need. It's a high paced job. I do enjoy it. But recently EVERYTHING has been getting on my last nerve. I'll be doing a pog and the phone will ring and I want to throw it across the room for no reason. This happens ALL day.

At home, I'm a "newly wed" (we'll be married a year in feb). We haven't had the easiest relationship, but we work hard on it...or at least try to. Whenever we get into a heated fight or disagreement, I end up in tears. For no reason. For example: Today we were at lunch and we were talking about joining accounts, or aleast I was. He didn't want anything to do w/the idea. Rolled is eyes at me and told me it was a sore subject. This put me in tears. I didn't want to eat. It made the rest of my day, overly emotional. I told my gf about what happened, and during that I started to cry. Even now, If i think about it, it makes me want to cry. We eneded up fighting about chores and yet again, in tears. ***?

I've NEVER been like that. Period. I don't understand what's going on. I've always been a strong person. Nothing used to bother me. Now it seems like everything does. Before him, I would laugh at someone during a fight. Work would still **** me off, but not as bad. With him...Everything is all sorts of special...and not in the good way. I don't know what's the matter with me. I feel like I'm loosing my mind. I'm tired all the time. I'm waking up several times during the night for no reason.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread