It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
(male)

TrainOfThought HB UserTrainOfThought HB UserTrainOfThought HB User
Feeling So unlucky

I am feeling so hopeless, right now, like everything is against me and that I don't have a break with my bad luck. I see everybody having a good time in live here and there but I just have to struggle through it with just shadows and sadness in my path. I am writing here to vent some of my pain and sadness (and maybe some advice), feeling so down and alone right now, the only thing I want is to have a second chance to repent from my errors, but that second chance never came and now I am feeling so unlucky.

Old 01-14-2012, 02:29 AM   #2
(female)

Sachimi HB UserSachimi HB UserSachimi HB UserSachimi HB UserSachimi HB UserSachimi HB User
Re: Feeling So unlucky

I empathize with you. I feel that way pretty often, but I distract myself with helping others and excellent books. Try to remember that it's only temporary, and that your time to thrive is just around the corner. Your health problems will get better, and you'll find that good things will happen. Don't be ridiculously optimistic, but being negative won't get you anywhere at all. Don't worry, I know how angry I get when someone tells me to just "forget my pain and it will go away" and some other bollocks like that, so I'll never say that. Think of it as an annoying friend that you can ditch later on, but for now you're stuck with him. Do as much as you can to distract yourself and enrich your life in some way, whether it's going to school or working or seeing the world ( if possible ). If you can't, then make plans to make it happen! Good luck. =)

The Following User Says Thank You to Sachimi For This Useful Post:
TrainOfThought (01-14-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
(male)

TrainOfThought HB UserTrainOfThought HB UserTrainOfThought HB User

Thanks for the help, both of you, it meant a lot to me your words, I am feeling better thanks. I am not gonna let depression get me down. And yes I am seeing a psychiatrist and it is working good but sometimes sadness can be overwhelming, I will keep carrying on and not giving up in what I need to do, and also remembering those wise words you have given me.
Thanks
Train Of Thought

Old 01-19-2012, 02:27 AM   #4
(male)

Chris516 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainOfThought View Post
I am feeling so hopeless, right now, like everything is against me and that I don't have a break with my bad luck. I see everybody having a good time in live here and there but I just have to struggle through it with just shadows and sadness in my path. I am writing here to vent some of my pain and sadness (and maybe some advice), feeling so down and alone right now, the only thing I want is to have a second chance to repent from my errors, but that second chance never came and now I am feeling so unlucky.
Join the club. I have felt that way my whole life. If it is not one problem, it's another.

Closed Thread