It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
(female)

hutchmellark HB User
Unhappy I don't know if this goes here but I just need some help please.

Hi, I'm Rachel.
I've been depressed about...a year now. I've been going to a therapist for a while and all that.
But, I have these thoughts...and they are getting worse and I can't stop them. Its scaring me right now to even write this. I just want to cry. The thoughts feel so real, like I'm actually gonna do this stuff in my head.
It all started with this TV Show Supernatural, I was watching it and then all of a sudden I was imagining myself as the killer in the show..doing these awful things to my family. Things like cannibalism, serial murdering...ect. The things won't leave my head! I've even thought of suicide to stop these thoughts, cause I just don't want to think anymore. I have massive panic attacks everyday, anxiety, and I just feel like I'm going crazy. Sometimes I can almost make myself believe I hear thing or see things when I really don't. I just don't feel real and I feel like the world isn't real. I look at my hands and I think like "wow they don't even look real" sometimes. I don't have a good sleep pattern (I go to bed at 5 am and wake up at 4 in the afternoon). I've tried to get my mom to get me meds or something to help, but she hasn't. Everything is just coming down on me and I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to let anybody close to me cause I don't want to hurt them so I haven't had a boyfriend in forever. I don't want to do these things, I just feel like I want to because of these thoughts...It feels like why else would I have these? Then I freak out even more when I think that. Like chills, and my body gets cold and I have panic attacks then. I need help. Help me!

Last edited by hutchmellark; 04-13-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB Userkeenobserver HB User
Re: I don't know if this goes here but I just need some help please.

Hi,
Having such horrid dreams sound like you are living a nightmare life. Usually the type of dreams you have indicates your moof during day to day events. So perhaps you can describe how your life is normally now and before your nightmares started.
Thanks

Old 04-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
(female)

murph6 HB User
Re: I don't know if this goes here but I just need some help please.

Hi Rachel, My son is 15 and has the same problems you do !! I recommend telling your mom and expressing how serious you feel ! He has been through hell with anxiety,panic, and depression and constant thoughts since january ! he dont sleep at night either ! I blew him off and thought what he was going through would just pass ! for so long ! entil january he told me he couldnt take it no more and wanted to kill himself ! i got him to a doctor right away hes been through 3 differnt meds nothing seem to help him and then 3 weeks ago he got on effexor,buspar,and xanax 3 times a day he's finally feeling better ! sorry for what your going through , how old are you ? Im pretty sure if you tell your mom how bad you feel and exactly what youve told us , she will get you a appointment ! good luck

Closed Thread

Tags
anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder