It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
(female)

the silent girl HB User
Angry the girl in the corner

the stuff i have seen and the stuff i have done would amaze even you reader but that's not why im sharing my story with you. im sharing these encounters with you cause i have no one else to tell my parents wont and don't believe me and i dare not tell my sister. well i fell into depression when in 6th grade a boy asked me out. now back then he was hot well at least to me and i sat next to him in math class and thought he was pretty smart. but all hell broke lose when i said yes and i wasn't open to my friends. one who had dated him and the other who liked him as much as i did at the time. i went on believe the lie i fell into until it was too late. come to find out he was dating me for money and i burst into tears for number one knowing he really didn't like me and number two for believing and getting hurt. i think its safe to say i felt stupid and retarded. so i told nobody. i still remember the empty threats i made against him if he did trick me when he first asked me out. that's when it got bad the next day everyone had heard about it and they well lets just say they gave me hell about it. that when i started thinking i was ugly. sense then I've walked the halls in my school hearing people call others mean names and think that they are directed at me. i mean ive heard though words directed at me for so long i can hardly tell the difference if they were ment for me or not. you might not think that's pretty bad but imagine having to hear that EVERY SINGLE DAY! and guess what guys im a cheerleader.

Last edited by Administrator; 05-24-2012 at 12:52 AM.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: the silent girl
elmianis (05-02-2012), Twisted Metal (05-09-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
(female)

coffeemom30 HB User
Re: the girl in the corner

You should try telling your mom what's bothering you. That's what moms are for. I know I'd be in bad shape without mine.

I remember how hard school was socially, I thought that something was wrong with me because I had those problems, but what I understand now is, everybody goes through the same thing at that age. How you deal with it is important though. My depression started at age 14, and I'm sure it was partly because I didn't know how to cope with the stress.

You really should talk to someone in your life, if you don't feel comfortable talking to your mom, most schools have guidance counselors... or even a teacher.

Hugs

The Following User Says Thank You to coffeemom30 For This Useful Post:
the silent girl (04-27-2012)
Old 05-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Diverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB User

Hi,

I have to agree with everything coffeemom30 has said. Guys can be stupidly mean, but what makes you a stronger and better person than him is you moved on, now i know it doesnt feel like it at the moment because you get the rumours and the names.

have you spoken with your friends since this all happened?

Last edited by Administrator; 05-24-2012 at 12:53 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Diverdan8:
the silent girl (05-09-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Diverdan8 For This Useful Post:
the silent girl (05-09-2012)
Old 05-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #4
(male)

easygoingguy HB Usereasygoingguy HB Usereasygoingguy HB Usereasygoingguy HB Usereasygoingguy HB Usereasygoingguy HB User

"knowing he really didn't like me..."

The sooner you found this out, the better for you. You do not want to be with someone who is not honest with you in everything.

"for believing and getting hurt."

Not your fault. To be with someone means trusting them. Relationships require trust, openness, and giving of oneself. Which is risky because it leaves one vulnerable and open to being hurt. But we do this for the rewards of being close to another. You took the risk, and this guy was dishonest. Relationships can fail for many reasons. One is dishonesty. The good part is you found out sooner rather then later.

You learned a valuable lesson. You get hurt when lied to. Everyone does. He will lie to another girl. His character is flawed and this means it probably was before you met him. The lesson is this- learn more about a person's character before becoming attached. There are good guys out there. Honest and decent. Take more time to date and get to know a guy, to really know their character. And in high school, a lot of guys are still developing character!

Old 05-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #5
(female)

the silent girl HB User
Thumbs up Re: the girl in the corner

I never knew anyone could be so nice.. thank you...all

Closed Thread