It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
(female)

evilgummys HB User
Unhappy I want to hurt myself.

I am currently on Medication, but I have been having thoughts of hurting myself and suicide lately, especially at night. I just don't know what to do, and I get very anxious and worried. My thoughts are starting to race. I used to cut, but I stopped at the beginning of the year. I just don't know what to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2012, 06:41 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Will I Be Happy HB UserWill I Be Happy HB UserWill I Be Happy HB UserWill I Be Happy HB UserWill I Be Happy HB User
Re: I want to hurt myself.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Trust me, I've had those thoughts. I'm sure many people on this board have as well. I've kind of had a setback lately and have been wondering, "What's the point?" But there has to be one. There have to be better things ahead. Don't give up on yourself and the people around you, who love you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #3
(female)

jhaile63 HB User

Hi, this is my first post on this site . My heart aches for you because I have been there and it did not help everybody got mad at me say I was selfish . I am very depressed right now and I am a Christian but not a phanatic . My daughter gave me this verse the other day and it helps a little when I read it Isaiah 43:2 It basically says God is with us now he won't let harm come to us. If you have a bible please look it up. you know I'm good at giving advice but I cannot get my self out of this dark hole . But I hope it helps you. I care about you.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #4
(female)

jhaile63 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgummys View Post
I am currently on Medication, but I have been having thoughts of hurting myself and suicide lately, especially at night. I just don't know what to do, and I get very anxious and worried. My thoughts are starting to race. I used to cut, but I stopped at the beginning of the year. I just don't know what to do.
Hi, this is my first post on this site . My heart aches for you because I have been there and it did not help everybody got mad at me say I was selfish . I am very depressed right now and I am a Christian but not a phanatic . My daughter gave me this verse the other day and it helps a little when I read it Isaiah 43:2 It basically says God is with us now he won't let harm come to us. If you have a bible please look it up. you know I'm good at giving advice but I cannot get my self out of this dark hole . But I hope it helps you. I care about you.

Old 05-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
(female)

Twisted Metal HB UserTwisted Metal HB User

I hope you feel better you really need to talk to someone you trust who will listen and understand. I hope you have someone like that.

Old 07-05-2012, 02:26 AM   #6
(female)

beachlove12 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgummys View Post
@evilgummys, I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. The last time I cut myself was about 4months ago, but I don't know how much more I can last. It feels like my head is going insane, just with all the suicidal thoughts and thoughts of failure and stress and I am trying to hold out for ...... ???? Hold out for what???

Closed Thread