It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
(female)

the silent girl HB User
Never noticed never seen= the girl in the corner

Here's my senerio. Your in the gym at school and your tying laps with your cheer mates. Okay so you threw up this morning wasn't able to eat anything but you had to go to school because your parents had work. So you told your cheer coach and she said you could walk. One of you so called friends ( Jordan) starts talking about how if your really sick you shouldn't be running or even at school. But what she's misstaken to realize I'm right behind her. She dosnt notice me till I turn the corner and pass her. Now notice how I'm walking and she's running and I passed her. Or here's another senerio. Your in the class room and your TEACHER the one your supposed to go to for help! Tells everyone but you how nice they look. Now I know what your thinking maybe she does not see you? Well that's not true I sit in the front row. Or maybe she does not think your clothes don't look good. Well she probably didn't sense she didn't say anything about my clothes. Or here the best senerio of all. The things you never hear said about me! Your so pretty. I like your clothes. Your hair looks so nice. Where did you get that shirt. Want to come over to my house? Here's my birthday invitation. Mostly if your me you hear. Move it. Gross! Ewwww! Here she comes. Shhh she's coming. No she's so weird. Shes oh no the 4 words I hate and hear almost every day directed at me from student or teacher. She's U.G.L.Y! How do the not give a flipen crap about how I feel. And you know what I don't say anything because deep down I know I'm better than that and if you have read my last post you know why I can't tell my parents. They've put me so far down I cant make a ladder to climb out. These senerios are my life I live and breath this crap. I hear everyone of these things every day by student or teacher. Imagine EVERY DAY! The same thing. It's gone on so long I can practically now what tomorrows going to bring.

The following user gives a hug of support to the silent girl:
Jacy56 (05-23-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
(female)

Jacy56 HB UserJacy56 HB User
Re: Never noticed never seen= the girl in the corner

People can be so mean, especially in school. All I can tell you is that it will get better. Concentrate on your studies and try to ignore the senseless comments. I know it is hard but keep your head held high. You are a beautiful human being. Take pride in your individuality. Find something to be involved with like volunteering in a senior home or reading to children. It will make you feel good about yourself.
Remember you are special and there is no one like you. We are all put on this earth for a reason. Life is all about finding out why we are here, what our purpose is and how we can make the world better.

Closed Thread