It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
(female)

uatchit HB User
Unhappy Lost...?

There is a pain in my chest and it aches. I feel so sad. I feel incapable of making myself happy and it's scary. I was stressed out and sad a lot as a kid and it just got worse once I hit the teen years, those were the worst. I was such a loser. So many stupid things I've done, so much shame about myself. I've away from home 4 years now..(about a 5 hour flight) and although I've learned a lot being out here, I feel so stuck. I'm in a solid relationship but I often feel that I'm in it for the wrong reasons (co-dependence, lonely in new city). I have a good job, but it gets really stressful....living with my boyfriend I keep myself isolated and I hate myself for doing it, just have anxiety about making friends. Grew up feeling isolated so I feel like a freak of nature, can't socialize normally. I have to ne hyper aware of how I behave because I'm f*cked. My real self is wrong, isn't good enough. It's exhausting so I'd rather just stay home all the time. But I know I'm hiding and I feel so sad, like Im missing out on my youth. Im wasting it, just rotting away. I feel like I was so sad growing up, sadness is a comforting feeling. My natural resting state is this feeling, it was here before anything. I feel alone, isolated, unloved, pathetic and just so sad....

The following 4 users give hugs of support to: uatchit
00lady00 (06-11-2012), magicssd (06-11-2012), Phoenix (06-12-2012), SOE (06-12-2012)
Old 06-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

SOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB UserSOE HB User
Re: Lost...?

I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Have you tried therapy? I think you could benefit from having someone to talk to about all of your sadness. Sometimes it's easier to talk to an impartial person like a therapist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread