It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2012, 01:29 AM   #1
(female)

mengue2012 HB User
Unhappy whats wrong with me?

recently I've been feeling like im never satisfied, I burst out into tears when im by myself, my fiancee just informed me that Ive been neglecting him sexually that he feels that im not into him anymore and I feel like I cant do anything with my four year old. Other parents are outside enjoying their kids and family but I don't even want to get up and make breakfast. I work ten hour days (4p-2:30a) this has been my shift for over a year now im even irritable at work with other co workers. Today though has been the worst I really cant stop crying I don't know what else to do.

The following user gives a hug of support to mengue2012:
Phoenix (07-11-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #2
(male)

shane474 HB User
Re: whats wrong with me?

First be calm your mind... And you should build confidence in yourself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
(male)

wazupjohn2 HB User

I've been having the same problem. I feel like a lot of things from my past are coming to the surface. I am seeing a therapist on Thursday for the first time to try to figure out what's wrong with me. I think I have self esteem issue and that I don't love myself. Its just a guess, but subconsciously I think that's the issue. I understand what you are going thru. I start to cry especially if I'm alone. So sorry that you're going thru this. Best thing for you to do is seek help.

The following user gives a hug of support to wazupjohn2:
Phoenix (07-11-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
(female)

doodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB Userdoodlegrl08 HB User

Hello, I was actually having the same probelms and the doctor said it was Anxiety and placed me on Effexor XR 37.5mg, which has drastically helped! I would definately recommend seeing a doctor for a consult to see if an anxiety medication could help. I am 26 years old and did not think I had anxiety issues, but it sure was. Hopefully this helps. Thank you! Good Luck.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #5
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengue2012 View Post
recently I've been feeling like im never satisfied, I burst out into tears when im by myself, my fiancee just informed me that Ive been neglecting him sexually that he feels that im not into him anymore and I feel like I cant do anything with my four year old. Other parents are outside enjoying their kids and family but I don't even want to get up and make breakfast. I work ten hour days (4p-2:30a) this has been my shift for over a year now im even irritable at work with other co workers. Today though has been the worst I really cant stop crying I don't know what else to do.
Hello mengue2012

You may need to begin medicinal and or/talk therapy.
Besides life seeming to throw you off-balance,the hours that you work may be a factor also.

Please seek out help as soon as possible;you don't need to feel any worse than you are now.

Your child needs you to be there for her but you need to be there for yourself.
As it's also affecting your intimacy concerns,as your fiance has stated,therapy is worth looking into.

Respectfully stated
Phoenix

Closed Thread