It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
(female)

Eeyore7611 HB User
So depressed, hopeless, and alone

I feel so horrible lately I don't know what to do. I have so many things going on I feel as though the weight of my many problems has got me down. I have dealt with depression since I was a child but I have grown good at pushing my sadness aside and going about my day being strong. Lately I feel like no one likes or wants me and that I have no hope for the future. Hope for my future is all that kept me going but I have lost that. You see I came back to college( I dropped out to be a wife and mother) but I feel like a loser. I am almost forty and barely getting my degree? That's just stupid. Plus, my marriage has been without companionship and real love in over five years that I am so lonely for feeling loved. I though, I will finish school so I can get a job which will support me and then I can divorce and find true love and be fulfilled, but who will want me? I am no longer young, I am chubby, I am smart but who can see that when I am already almost forty and barely finishing school. My two good friends are too busy for me and my kids dont need me,( my daughter yelled at me for being annoying.) I know it must sound like I am whining but deep down i feel so worthless and alone that i don't know how to pull myself up and stop feeling this way. I want to know that one day things will be better that I will have love in my life and feel content and fulfilled. that someone will love me and i will not be depressed. Today i slept the whole day. and when i woke up i was looking forward to bed. I feel no one loves me or likes me and that no one will ever see the worth in me. I may as well stay in a loveless marriage because no one will ever want me anyway.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply