It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
(female)

keckjenn HB User
feeling hopless and tired of it

I have 2 great kids that mean the world to me, but being a stay at home mom just isnt for me and I don't think my boyfriend of 4 years understands that. For the most part of the 4 years we have been together he has always worked nights, so it worked out great for me he was home durring the day and my kids where home at night. This is what I liked but wanted to have him be more of a role model for the kids and be here for them so he switched to working days. Now that school is in I am home from 6:30am to 4pm by myself and it just dosn't feel worth it. Yes I would love to get a job but we only have one car and he feels like its not my place to work outside the home, How do I fix this how do I make him relize that I need social enteraction and that being at home is great when they are there but I don't go out with friends I walk most morning but we live out in the country. I am depressed and have been on med for it for the last 2 years and he says it has helped but to me I still feel tired and hopless. I feel unwanted most days and I stress out about it which causes migrains. I know due to my health problems is the reason he hasn't had any pysical contact with me and that just makes it worse. anyone have any idea's on how to help?

Closed Thread