It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2012, 03:56 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

WJBOTES HB User
Unhappy Sandoz Mirtazapine

Good day everyboday

I hope that someone could assist me with the following issues/problems.

About 3 months ago I have been diagnosed with clinical depression. My doctor started me on Cilift and it were working for most aspects, by it affected my libido, so I spoke to my doctor and she suggested that we try Sandoz Mirtazapine, since I started with it a lot of thigs have turned out to be affected. I"m struggling to concentrate on my work. I'm very agitated, drowsy all the time, mouth is constantly dry, I feel weak and anxious, I'm very restless and keep on figiting all the time. In the last 24 hours I broke or bit threw 3 new pens, when anyone talks to me I need to stop myself from bitting of their head for no apparent reason. When I wake up I'm already tensed and the last 2 days I feel like locking myself away from the world.

My fiance also told me the I get light tremors and jerking in my sleep. I explained all of this to my doctor and she prescribed me Xanor 0.5mg to take with the Sandoz Mirtazapine.

Does anyone know if these 2 tablet are working against each other or why these symptoms occur? I'm very passionate about my sport, but since I have been using these tablets I lost all my interest in my sport. Yes I want to play again, but it's like something is stopping me from going threw with the action.

Last edited by mod85; 10-11-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread