It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #76
(female)

LBoz HB User
Re: Viibryd

Fair. Had 2 nights not great sleep and feel pretty moody. Might take a full pill for sleep tonight instead of a half. Don't have to work tomorrow so if I'm out of it in the am, not a major problem.

Still not sure about this med....either feel great or feel really edgy. Just gonna stay the course for now because I don't want to change anything until after Christmas 'cause I have a lot going on....

Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #77
Veteran
(female)

cuddles1 HB Usercuddles1 HB Usercuddles1 HB Usercuddles1 HB Usercuddles1 HB User

LBOZ- I'm on day three taking the viibryd during the day. I think this is going to work better. How did you sleep last night?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #78
(female)

LBoz HB User

I'm not doing too well. I went up to a full pill and I'm sleeping but also very depressed. On half I wasn't sleeping. I will try 3/4 tonight I guess. I'm really just so frustrated.

Glad the daytime Viibryd is working for you.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #79
Veteran
(female)

cuddles1 HB Usercuddles1 HB Usercuddles1 HB Usercuddles1 HB Usercuddles1 HB User

LBOz- How's the mood pill going? My son is only taking half of the pill, the one you take for sleeping. Have you thought about giving viibryd another try ? I know it's hard trying to find the right med . . I'm working the next three days.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #80
(female)

LBoz HB User

I have to wait till after Christmas to change anything...I'm hanging by a thread as it is. Seriously considering a change of Doctor too.
The mood pill I think is ok, but I feel really unstable...probably need an antidepressant in the mix. I think finding a Doctor that is more responsive to my difficulties with medications would be a good next step.
It's strange, I think the antidepressants had me really evened out, kinda numb- no lows or highs either. I'm just kind of adjusting to all the feelings I'm having. But I feel like maybe they are more up or down than they should be.
Plus, holiday stress from families and of course working with the public...I'm having a hard time.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:19 AM   #81
Veteran
(female)

LBOZ- Checking in to see how you're doing on your meds. Glad Christmas is over with.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:58 AM   #82
(female)

LBoz HB User

I'm hanging in there- one more Christmas party today- and it's the biggest one- will be so relieved when it's over. Was under the weather yesterday but otherwise have been functioning. Had a death in my husbands family so after Christmas was busy. Haven't had a rest yet.
January starts the slow season at my work so I just have to make it a few more days and I can relax.
Am reading an interesting book about food and depression and I'll be testing it out and let you know if it helps. Haven't been eating all that healthy and the holidays are the worst for me...to many sweets!

Old 01-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #83
Veteran
(female)

LBOZ- I'm checking in to see you're doing. Did you decide to change your meds.? I see the doctor on thurs. How's the book going?

Old 01-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #84
(female)

LBoz HB User

I'm hanging in. Stopped the sleep med cause it was causing memory loss. The book is good. The eating plan seems to be helping me. I feel more stable.

I see my doctor a week from Wednesday.

How are you feeling?

Old 01-14-2013, 06:02 AM   #85
Veteran
(female)

LBOZ- How's the book going ? I notice when I take xanax several days in a row, I
have memory problems also. Are you still on the mood pill?

Old 01-15-2013, 06:29 AM   #86
(female)

LBoz HB User

I definitely need to change my meds! See doctor tomorrow. Feel pretty crappy. Think eating program is helpful, but I'm suffering right now.

How's the viibryd working for you?

Old 01-17-2013, 08:28 AM   #87
Veteran
(female)

LBOZ- How did your doctor appt. go? Did you get new meds.? I've been sick with the stomach flu. I think I'm going to try to cut back on the viibryd again. I don't like having to take something to help sleep all the time. I've been taking it early in the day. I would like to try the 20mg again, if sideeffects to bad might just have to stick with the 40mg.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #88
(female)

LBoz HB User

I haven't been feeling so well myself..kinda flu-y...
I'm starting Cymbalta now. Stopped the Saphris. It's supposed to help with pain too which is a daily issue for me...
Have a feeling the cymbalta may cause similar sleep issues to the viibryd. But I've also read that it gets better over time. We shall see.
Hope you feel better soon!

Old 01-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #89
Veteran
(female)

LBOZ- Checking in to see how you're doing on the cymbalta. My niece takes that med. . She said, first it had a lot of side effects. But she worked through them and it helps with the pain. She started taking it at night and then moved to take it of the morning. I think she's taking 60mg.
I'm still taking the viibryd. I take it early in the day now.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #90
(female)

LBoz HB User

Had to stop it. Bad anxiety. I'm going with no meds for a short while to try to purge my system a bit cause I feel so awful. Sleep hasn't been good at all either. Considering a doctor change.

Reply Reply